Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@Ispend2much6  Congratulations!! Very pretty swatches! It looked mostly cool toned when I swatched it on my arms, but it looks a lot warmer on my eyelids funny enough.

@PrettyPaint  Thank you!  Congratulations to you as well.  It's crazy how the shades can differ.

Congratulations @Ispend2much6.! Beautiful eye look!

@Loretta55 Thank you!

@Ispend2much6 Congrats on the Dragonfly palette.  I am loving the eye looks everyone is creating with them.

Yay!! I really love this color scheme. Thank you @TeamBIC for the "correction"โค๏ธ

I did makeup Today and it feels soo good! Here is another arm-in-sunshine swatch , cuz it's a beautiful day! For SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Dragonfly 

#Dragonfly#Dragonfly

I do love the colors but it took so long to build it up. They do layer on top of each other well.  Unlike the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Monarch palette where all the colors got muddled. Or, to be exact, the color I wanted to shine got lost with the other shadows and didn't build up while trying to put on more

Does anyone else think the names should be switched? I always think the one with more gold in it should be called Dragonfly, maybe it's just me ๐Ÿ™‚ Here is my look for both shadows:

DragonflyDragonfly  

MonarchMonarch

Congratulations, @Buootiful!! ๐ŸŽ‰ Those swatches are SO good!! And the looks are amazing!! ๐Ÿ˜

Congratulations @Buootiful ๐Ÿฅฐ

Congratulations @Buootiful! Those shades look great on you!

@Buootiful  The green is so, so pretty on you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Both palettes look gorgeous on you @Buootiful! Congratulations!

@Buootiful Ooh those are pretty! I can't wait to try out that green!

Omg! I know that is gonna look FANTASTIC on you! @Samtian โค๏ธ

@Buootiful โค๏ธ awe you are so sweet! Thank you!!

@Buootiful  Congratulations!!!!  Those colours look so good on you!

Thank you, my lovely @ather ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you, my lovely @ather ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Buootiful   You did a great job combining the shades!

Thank you! I really love those colors I chose. Especially the olive one. @Ispend2much6 

@Buootiful   I liked that one too- I was surprised!  But, I recently bought SEPHORA COLLECTION Sheer Liquid Eyeshadow in Emerald, a moss shade, and I really liked it even wearing it alone!

Congratulations, @Buootiful! Lovely Dragonfly look!

6,250 Replies
testing