Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Aw, thanks @tjffc !

I'm team delicate cycle or Dryel for my "dry clean only" items @WinglessOne. Gotta laugh at your sizing story ๐Ÿคฃ  I was convinced tshirt too so when they said no size small and a bump up to medium I thought no worries, might be better for the girls anyway. This is such a nice quality gift and I'm glad you are making it work. Congrats!

Same here @ShortErica. Mine also got bumped up to medium, but I think I'll mainly be wearing it open over pajamas so the sizing won't really matter. 

Sounds like a comfortable decision @PrettyPaint 

@ShortErica  Ha, when I first tried on this robe, I did think "well at least it's not too small for the girls!" ๐Ÿคฃ

My usual clothes shopping motto: if I can't machine- or hand-wash it, I won't buy it. I hate washing things by hand (and VERY rarely do it; even my cashmere sweaters go in the machine), but I'd rather do that than take things to dry cleaners. Luckily, many things can survive the washing machine, with the right detergent, water temp, and wash cycle. I've still never tried Dryel though... I don't know what keeps stopping me. That does seem like another good wash option for this robe. ๐Ÿ‘

@TeamBIC  Thank you so very much for the silky, cozy robe. I love it! This was such a very sweet thing to do, and I appreciate it so much. I'm someone who gets cold a lot, so I will definitely be putting it to good use. Thank you, thank you everyone for all of the kindness!

I saw some discussion earlier about washing instructions. Mine actually does have washing instructions (see below photo), so I can confirm that it is dry clean only.

And a ridiculous question for people who are good at figuring out ties. I know that the black tie goes on the outside through the loops. However, I noticed some light grey ties on the inside as well. Are you just supposed to tie these in the front underneath? As a side note, you don't want to see me try and figure out hospital gown ties. I always mess those up or put the thing on backwards. 

robe.jpg

Congratulations @PrettyPaint ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ

Thank you very much @blackkitty2014 

RE: Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations @PrettyPaint ! ๐Ÿ˜

Re: RE: Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks so much @keana1 

Congratulations @PrettyPaint 

Thank you so much @fatimamummy 

@PrettyPaint  Congratulations on this great gratis!! Enjoy and stay warm!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much @yankeefaithful. Iโ€™m definitely staying warm and cozy ๐Ÿ˜

@PrettyPaint Enjoy your gratis!

Thank you very much @greeneyedgirl107 

@PrettyPaint Congratulations!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much @mezzotown88 

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ @PrettyPaint 

Thank you very much @lmaster 

Congratulations @PrettyPaint, I am so happy for you!  I havenโ€™t read through everyoneโ€™s responses, but if you check the exterior pockets, the sash should be in there๐Ÿ˜Š My daughter discovered mine for me lol

6,250 Replies
testing