Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

@itsfi  Thank you!

@GalPalVal17 this caught my eye yesterday!! Congratulations!! I'll have to look into this one soon

@lmasterThank you!

@GalPalVal17 I received this one too! And I agree with your initial impression.  Lathers nicely and does not strip the skin.  It also has an amazing scent! Regarding makeup removal...I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, and I found that it removed my everyday look very well!

RE: Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Congrats!

Congratulations @averylayne this looks like a fantastic gratis! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it. I bought the OH advent calendar for my sis this year, and it was her first time trying the brand. She loved the Truth Serum.

@eshoe I wrote a review on the cleanser! So far I really like it. The scent is amazing!  I normally don't like cleansers that lather because my skin usually feels really dry after, but this one doesn't strip my skin at all.  I just bought the Truth Serum! My friend recommended it.  Glad your sis liked it too...must be a good one, can't wait until it arrives!

Does it have a foaming dispenser @averylayne? I have a favorite foaming cleanser and have found that most tend to be quite gentle on my normal-dry skin.

@eshoe no foaming dispenser on this one, but it has a nice light lather

Good to know, thank you @averylayne!

Congrats on getting this @averylayne! Smiley Happy

thanks @veronika23 ! =)

@averylayne  Congrats on receiving this as well. I'm glad you enjoy it. I hope you like the serum as well which I'm sure you will. I use that one daily and really enjoy it. I love their Truth line and the scent is fabulous. 

@GalPalVal17  really excited for the truth serum! I just couldn't pass up such a good deal. I got the whole O.M.G set for $32, which includes a full sized 30ml Truth Serum that retails for $49 *mind blown*

Congrats to you as well, @averylayne!

@quspork thank you!

Congratulations @averylayne! This OH line has so many wonderful products! 

@itsfi I just bought the OMG Brightening Set that's on sale. Can't wait to try that Truth Serum!

Congratulations,  @averylayne!

thanks @curlychiquita  =)

@averylayne Congratulations on this gratis!

2,837 Replies