Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks @Kim888 @eshoe @Titian06 ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Congratulations,  @sonnydee !  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Ahhhh congratulations @sonnydee! Canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts, especially on the Chrome pots!

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis package @sonnydee.

Thanks @Loretta55 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

@ShortErica @SportyGirly125 @WinglessOne @tjffc you were right! A person doesnโ€™t have to be a BOSS to get gratis! I randomly fell upon this review on the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Peeling Mask while I was typing my review too! Amazing coincidence!

94912BBB-BC9D-4F6F-913D-A612EE0DDC5C.jpeg

@rosegoldlovely Thats great to know!๐Ÿ˜€

Hello!  I just wanted to share something I just learned.  If anyone has any of the Sephora Glowing foundation shades that you won't be using  women's shelters and programs that assist women in finding jobs might take them.  Ours does.  I'm so happy to find a good use for them. ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm not sure who received the Briogeo honey bear hair mask in gratis but I remember some fans (maybe @lmaster though I honestly don't remember, sorry). Anyway I have been using mine, so gratis update, I think it has been very moisturizing for my hair ๐Ÿ‘ Back to the point, pretty sure it was limited edition so for those who loved it I noticed it is part of Briogeo Merry Multi-Masking kit https://www.sephora.com/product/briogeo-merry-multi-masking-kit-P461427?icid2=products%20grid:p46142...

Sorry about the link but it wasn't letting me tag the product!

@ShortErica I missed the honey mask and had Iโ€™m so excited to see it back in this set. It is the first set from holiday collection that went straight to my love list.

Same, @fatimamummy! By the time I was ready to pick it up the first time, it was gone, so this is now on the list to pick up soon. Thanks for the heads up on the set, @ShortErica!

Same @quspork 

You're welcome @quspork. Hope you enjoy it!

I'm curious if they will keep it around or only bring it out for holidays @fatimamummy 

@ShortErica If they are releasing it only as part of a set then it may probably be limited release again but we never know.

@ShortErica I actually picked up this set today because I remembered people on BIC really loving it. I used my 15% off coupon and got an even better deal than it already is. I like the Rosarco mask and somebody recommended the Kiwi mask also ( @Loretta55 maybe?) so I'm super happy with my purchase. I have a feeling this one is going to be a best seller for the holidays.

It was me that recommended the kiwi mask @makeitup305 . I highly recommend it.

@Loretta55 @makeitup305 Okay so one for me, one for my mom, maybe one for my mother-in-law, maybe another for me. Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜

I never tried the Bear mask @ShortErica . The other 2 masks are part of my hair mask collection.

@Loretta55 I received the bear as gratis and well it got put on the back burner when I was trying to figure out my hair. The first use wasn't super impressive but smelled wonderful. I've been doing it once a week for the past month and I feel like it has helped with my moisture. I feel like I always have to brush water into my hair and using this has made it less of a hassle.

I purchased a Briogeo set from Nordstrom during the anniversary sale @ShortErica . Seeing the newer sets gives me fomo. I like the set that contains Donโ€™t Despair Repair and Scalp Revival which must be sold out. The set that I a purchased contains Donโ€™t Despair Repair and Rosarco Leave in Conditioner along with a deluxe sized Scalp Revival. 

6,250 Replies
testing