Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Congratulations, @ShortErica !  πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Thanks @Titian06!

Thank you so much @TeamBIC for sending me these lovely lippies as well! Y’all made me feel like I had a secret admirer Smiley Wink 12A695DE-FA52-4DCF-BD00-56130B3BBC21.jpeg

I tried swatching the lip tints in a star shape on my forearm, but it turned out blurry so I tried again on the envelope, which turned out much better. Hope you can see the colours well! I also tried Cha Cha Cha this morning and attempted to cover up a pink shade underneath, but it went on a little too sheer to cover it. I’ll definitely try these lippies again on their own to see how they tint my lips. Once again thank you Sephora and team @KatieBT @BrendaBT for the gift and always continuing to improve and build our community πŸ’•

@Guessgal  Wow beautiful picture!!!

Thanks everyone! I had the hardest time designing this pic - wasn’t sure if the dried tulips fit in, but glad you guys enjoyed! @ather @quspork @eshoe @tsavorite @lmaster @veronika23 @keana1 @Sunnysmom @SportyGirly125 @Titian06 

It’s gorgeous @Guessgal, love your creativity πŸ€©πŸ’–

Congrats, @Guessgal!

Such a gorgeous pic @Guessgal congrats beautiful lady!

Congratulations @Guessgal πŸ™Œ

Congratulations @Guessgal ! Enjoy your new lippies! πŸ’• !

Congratulations, @GuessGal! 🧑

Congratulations, @Guessgal! 🧑

Awwww congrats @Guessgal 

Congratulations, @Guessgal ! Really cute post!

Congrats @Guessgal!!!! Smiley Happy

@Guessgal @Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

Congrats @Guessgal , and how fun! 

Congratulations @Guessgal. I like your comment about feeling like you have a secret admirer. Happy Valentine’s Day.

Haha yeah! Me blushing:503933AE-F301-4C6E-97B0-DBD87F050833.gif

Hope you had a great long weekend too, sweet friend! @Loretta55 πŸ’•

Congratulations, @Guessgal !  I like the way you designed your pic.  πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Thank you so much @TeamBIC  for the beautiful surprise! I love the fruity scent and feel of these! That card is too cute!!! Thank you and Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!! Heart Heart Heart

Sephora Collection Jelly Melt Glossy Lip TintSephora Collection Jelly Melt Glossy Lip Tint

@veronika23  Beautiful picture!! Congratulations!

3,821 Replies