Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@Loretta55   Thank you!  It really means a lot to me.  And my husband really appreciates me receiving a Sephora package that didn't cost anything. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I hear on the comment that my husband appreciates any package from Sephora that doesnโ€™t cost anything @Ispend2much6. That sounds like a comment that my husband would make also. Please take a picture of you wearing the llama lashes. 

@Loretta55   It's probably a pretty common sentiment. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Congratulations, @Ispend2much6 !

What a fun Gratis Package, just in time for the holidays!

@tsavoriteThanks- it is very festive, even the packaging!

@Ispend2much6 There's something fun about saying "llama lashes" out loud ๐Ÿ˜‚

@CookieGirl1   You're right! lol  I may start calling them "lama lashes" and pronouncing the "L."  I've never applied false lashes before, so this will be interesting.  Any tips?

@Ispend2much6 I've never worn falsies before either so I can't help you there.  I know that a lot of people love wearing them but they're honestly not anything that I've ever really even had any interest in trying. 

@CookieGirl1   Me too.  It's enough of a challenge to apply mascara without poking my eyes out.

@Ispend2much6 I always thought that I'd look weird wearing them and besides, I'm one of those people who actually loves mascara and trying new ones so I would rather spend my money there than on lashes.  That being said, maybe YOU'LL get brave and try them ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ooooh congratulations @ispend2much! I did not know that about the mascara, I thought the small one was a DS. Thank you for sharing the photo comparison:) Also, I bet your husband will love the llama lashes on you๐Ÿ’“

@eshoe  Thank you!   Tarte calls the smaller mascara a mini here on Sephora- it's 4.5 ml.  The regular size is 7 ml.  Hmm...looks like a better deal to buy 2x minis!  https://www.sephora.com/product/big-ego-mascara-P444433?skuId=2254605&icid2=products%20grid:p444433:...

I really like that companies are offering smaller sizes of mascara.  I'd rather buy those and keep using fresh tubes as I don't wear mascara every day.  ๐Ÿ™‚

I think my husband wanting to see me in those lashes is more of a type of "science experiment."  Curiosity.

Hear hear on the mascara minis, @Ispend2much6! I will gladly finish a few rather than tossing out one or two due to expiration. 

I havenโ€™t even shown my husband the lashes. I need to figure out how to apply them first ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Ispend2much6 - lol - science experiment!  ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Ispend2much6 so excited for you!! Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘

@lmaster   Thank you!  How sweet and fun of @TeamBIC!

Congratulations @Ispend2much6!

@faeriegirl   Thank you!!

@Ispend2much6Ccongratulations on your gift.  Beautiful colors.  

@tjffc   Thank you; congratulations to you also!  There's something for everyone in the palette.

@TeamBIC Thank you for the wonderful surprise package.  Iโ€™m beyond thrilled.  I canโ€™t wait to try out the eye palette.  The highlighter is gorgeous as well.   Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!   Iโ€™m a happy camper. 

6D1B0F4A-F67F-45E1-BBBA-D6BBD0525AC7.jpeg

โ€ƒ

6,250 Replies
testing