Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Awww @TeamBIC! Christmas came early! ๐Ÿ’ Thank you for this beautiful and beyond generous gratis. tarte Something Wild Inside Vault is spectacular inside and out! The colors in the eyeshadow palette are stunning and the palette smells amazing!๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š The lashes ... wow! The highlighter and the chrome paint are gorgeous! ๐Ÿ˜

Tarte llama holiday gratis.jpg

I decided to put a few of the eyeshadows and the mascara to work today.  Playing with these goodies definitely made being up so early this morning a lot more fun. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Sorry for the pic; lighting was not good, but how marvelous is that Tarte mascara?!!! I have You're Lion and Bear Necessities. No primer. I tried using Party Animal in the outer V but had a hard time with it but think a primer will resolve that (and if I let my eye cream set in a little longer). I will give that a try later this week as it is such a beautiful color! I may also try it as a liner. Hmmm... so many possibilities!Sorry for the pic; lighting was not good, but how marvelous is that Tarte mascara?!!! I have You're Lion and Bear Necessities. No primer. I tried using Party Animal in the outer V but had a hard time with it but think a primer will resolve that (and if I let my eye cream set in a little longer). I will give that a try later this week as it is such a beautiful color! I may also try it as a liner. Hmmm... so many possibilities!

@CarolBT @AlexBT @GeorginaBT @LexBT, this is such a wonderful treat! @tartebeauty put together such a spectacular vault. I'm excited to try everything! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Llama Thank You!.jpg

@itsfi  Congratulations!

Congrats @itsfi of course you would do a handwritten lovely note.

Such a fun pre-Christmas surprise, @itsfi!

Congratulations, @itsfi! Such a sweet note that you wrote to TeamBIC!

@itsfi  Congratulations. I love your sweet note. There's just something about a handwritten note that can't be replaced. ๐Ÿ’•

Your lashes look lovely...and so do your brows. I would be so pumped if my brows looked like that without makeup!!

I hope you enjoy everything. It's such a special gift. 

Aww @itsfi so glad for you and what a perfect thoughtful note you sent! That llama! Happy holidays to you!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@itsfi I'm so happy for you, congratulations!!!

Thank you @lmaster! ๐Ÿค— Itโ€™s such a sweet surprise! 

Congratulations, @itsfi, on receiving the Tarte Vault Gratis!

The mascara does look gorgeous!  You wear it well!  I love your handwritten thank you note!  ๐Ÿ’• Cute Llama!

Thank you @tsavorite! ๐Ÿค— I didnโ€™t know what to expect from the mascara but have been quite pleased with how it makes my lashes look, and how well it holds up through the day. 

You are ever so thoughtful in your gratitude, @itsfi. What a kind and appreciative note๐Ÿ˜Œ

Thank you @eshoe. This gratis was such a thoughtful and generous surprise and much appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜€

@itsfi Congratulations on receiving your lovely gift.  I love the handwritten thank you note, a thoughtful gesture of gratitude!  

Thank you so much @tjffc! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Iโ€™m happy I was able to write a handwritten note. And to put my llama stationary to good use! 

@itsfi   Congratulations!  That was so sweet of you to write and photograph an actual thank you note. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @Ispend2much6! ๐Ÿค— The whole process of writing notes can be calming for me ... picking out the paper, pen, thinking about the words ... 

Congratulations @itsfi !

Thank you @faeriegirl! ๐Ÿค— Thereโ€™s so many great things to play with! 

@itsfi   Ahhh congrats girl!   what a charming package!  also I adore the llama paper you used!  So cute! 

Thank you @heartsmyface! ๐Ÿค— Itโ€™s all so cute, and so thoughtful! Iโ€™m happy my llama notepad ๐Ÿฆ™ could be put to good use other than for notes to myself - I feel like my purchase has been justified now. ๐Ÿ˜† 

6,250 Replies
testing