Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@lmaster Thank you! Oh I can't get enough of her little wrists and fingers, I'm cherishing this stage so much ๐Ÿ’—

@Mcakes I absolutely miss that stage,, my youngest will be 6 soon ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ 

Congratulations,  @Mcakes !  Love the little hand reaching up in the first pic--you're teaching Babycakes well!  The pics are wonderful; you look great!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06 She loves being a part of unboxings lol. Since most of the packages coming to our home have been for her lately anyway, she is getting quite good at it ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Mcakes   Congratulations!  Pretty soon Babycakes is going to be reaching for those products too. ๐Ÿ™‚  They are so curious when they are young.  And so cute!

@Ispend2much6 Thank you!! Yes, she loves to play with some of my sealed mini mascaras and samples next to me as I get ready. It's too cute!

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @Mcakes. Your eyebrows look gorgeous from your photos. 

@Loretta55 Thank you! I feel like they are much more unruly in person ๐Ÿ˜‚

Love your pics, @Mcakes and congrats ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ’•

@Mcakes congrats on receiving this gratis. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ’“

Congratulations, @Mcakes!! 

Thank you @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ’ž

I love how Babycakes has her little hand reaching for it in the first photo, so sweet ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– Congrats on receiving this gratis @Mcakes !

@Guessgal She is so curious and loves those little squiggly papers lol. Thank you ๐Ÿ’–

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to @TeamBIC  for the wonderful tarte Something Wild Inside Vault !!!  What an amazing surprise and just in time for the holidays too. Thank you so much for sending me this awesome gratis!!! Spending a bit more time here lately reminded me of just how nice everyone is on BIC. Grateful for this place.  Thank you again Team BIC!!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Congratulations, @veronika23 !  It's great that you received this!  

Thank you @tsavorite!!!

Thanks @lmaster!!!

Congratulations @veronika23 ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’™

6,253 Replies
testing