Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

@curlychiquita thank you 😊 I didn't think I could love a red, but this is amazing

This is definitely one for the faint of heart @lmaster β€οΈ 

πŸ˜† @eshoe you sweetie!! πŸ’‹

@lmaster   Congratulations and you look great. Smiley Happy

@Ispend2much6 thank you so much πŸ’—

I've had trouble posting lately, so this is a bit late, but I was one of those lucky ones that received this amazing gratis! A big thank you to @BrendaBT and @TeamBIC for sending out this generous gift and another big thank you to all the participating brands!D6C1F479-041C-40A8-8855-E99E64A296CA.jpeg

E584E0F9-78E6-4A7B-A8E4-B691E00868BB.jpeg

I'm just gonna start of with my first impression of the things I've tried so far, starting with the AMIKA - Reset Clarifying Gel Shampoo and AMIKA - Reset Cooling Gel Conditioner I've only used the pair once, but so far so good! The shampoo smells like the classic Amika scent and the conditioner smells more like menthol/eucalyptus. I love how the conditioner feels - so cooling and refreshing. My hair felt soft and silky after using them.

I think I might be the only one who doesn't absolutely love the smell of the GLOW RECIPE - Banana SoufflΓ© Moisture Cream- I do smell the artificial banana scent, but it smelled a little off to me, like there was also a hint of something chemical, maybe alcohol-ish. Not bad, just didn't smell strictly like artificial banana, in my opinion. I do love the light, creamy/gel like consistency and it does seem to hydrate/moisturize well.

I agree with everyone about the scent of the SMASHBOX - Mindful 5 Nourishing Primer Serum, definitely not delightful, but it doesn't seem to stick around long. It has a nice light and sort of runny consistency, absorbs well, but also has a slight tackiness to it. I tried it as a primer as well, and I'm not sure yet how well the makeup sticks to it, but it doesn't have any negative effects when makeup is applied on top, so that's promising. I'll have to try it out a couple more times to judge it's staying power better.

@Shosh85 Congratulations on receiving this gratis too. 

Thanks a bunch, @SportyGirly125! πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats on receiving this round of gratis, @Shosh85! Can't wait to see more reviews!

Thank you so much, @quspork! Excited to try everything! πŸ˜ƒ

You lucky duck you!  Enjoy your goodies! @Shosh85 

Thank you so much, @l8totheparty! πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats @Shosh85!!! Smiley Happy

Thank you, @veronika23! πŸ˜ƒ

Congratulations on receiving this super Gratis from Sephora, @Shosh85 !

I'm glad that you can post photos now, too!

Thank you, @tsavorite! It's definitely a generous gratis!

I didn't realize how much more exciting it is to post with pictures! Haha! That whole month was pretty boring πŸ˜‚

Congratulations,  @Shosh85!  This is such a wonderful set of products.  Also, I'm glad you can post pictures again!

Thank you so much, @curlychiquita! The gratis they send are always so generous!

I never realized how much I posted with pictures until I lost the ability! I'm very happy it's finally working again πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

That Makeup Eraser is adorbs, @Shosh85.  Enjoy all of your fun goodies!

Thanks, @CookieGirl1! It is super cute, and it's also the first makeup eraser I've owned! I've always seen them at TJ Maxx, but never picked one up for some reason. Excited to try it out! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh yay, @Shosh85, and I thought I was probably the only one who'd never tried one.  That's great that you can finally test one out Smiley Happy.

2,882 Replies