Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Congratulations,  @curlychiquita !  I hope you enjoy all your awesome gratis items!  Looking forward to your reviews.  πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ©πŸ©πŸ©

Thank you, @Titian06! πŸ’—

@curlychiquita  Congratulations!! So glad you received this gratis!! The Dior Lip Glow Oil looks great on you and looks like something I would like! Thanks for initial feedback and hope you enjoy all your goodies!!! Have fun!!😊

Thank you,  @yankeefaithful! ❀

Congrats. @curlychiquita ! This looks like such a fun gratis!

Thanks, @quspork! 🧑

Congrats @curlychiquita ! Love the autocorrect, I frequently refer to cute, mini things as puppies, so I was thinking, HER TOO!?!? Enjoy your goodies, well deserved Smiley Happy 

Thanks, @MissPuff!  πŸ’œ They are cute puppies. 😁

Congratulations @curlychiquita πŸ‘πŸ˜˜ they are so nicely wrapped and that llama (❀️❀️❀️) lol.  My daughter raves about the Dior glow oil.  It looks beautiful.  Yummm Opium smells so nice and looking forward to your reviews on hair and skin products 🀩.  Early presents 🎁 

Thank you, @2manyperfumes!  πŸ’™ I'm definitely excited to try new products to keep my hair healthy!

Congratulations @curlychiquita. The lip oil looks so nice, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the split end serum!

Thank you, @PrettyPaint! πŸ’›

Congratulations @curlychiquita

Thanks, @faeriegirl! β™‘

Ok, so autocorrect turned lippies into puppies. πŸ˜‹I'm not editing the post, though, because I'm afraid to mess up the pictures.

So happy to see that you also received this awesome gratis @curlychiquita ! Got to love auto correct. 

Thank you, @Loretta55! πŸ’“

Today I used SMASHBOX - Mindful 5 Nourishing Primer Serumand GUCCI - Rouge Γ  LΓ¨vres Satin Lipstickshade Goldie Red. Yep the Smashbox scent is rough at first scent, but I love the texture of it and the feel of it on my skin. I used it as a primer, but did not apply moisturizer to see how well my skin holds up. It absorbed beautifully, and I really enjoy how nice it felt, my makeup has stayed put and after 7 hours still looks excellent! Tomorrow I'll use moisturizer then wait about 15 minutes before applying it, the scent does dissipate quickly. Next up the Gucci lipstick! Oh my gosh what a beautiful formula!!! I don't usually go for red much, but in this shade I feel very comfortable and confident!! Applies with ease.... I'll probably have to grab another shade!! Thanks again @BrendaBT @TeamBIC IMG_20191218_141403982.jpg

@lmaster This red looks gorgeous on you

@SportyGirly125 awwww thank you so much πŸ’“

I'm so jealous, @lmaster-!  I feel like you're one of those people (you too, @2manyperfumes!) who can pull off ANY lip color, whether it be a nude or a fiery red or even an otherwise daunting-looking purple, and look absolutely fabulous in it EVERY SINGLE TIME.  I wear a red lip and I look like Ronald McDonald, lol.

2,882 Replies