Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

I just found the link @ShortErica Briogeo Detox + Restore Kit ft. Scalp Revival Scalp Scrub Shampoo + Donโ€™t Despair Repair Hair Mask . I really like the deluxe size of the Scalp Revival that I received with my order a couple of months ago. For an additional $7.00 you get the full size of Donโ€™t Despair Repair.

I used the Scalp Revival from the birthday gift and it was good but I wasn't wowed, and I still have the DevaCurl buildup buster to get through but that may be a good option for my mom - thanks @Loretta55!

After I used Scalp Revival, I finally felt like was scalp was not itchy @ShortErica . I tried the Christophe Robin Purifying Scalp Scrub with Sea Salt 8.33 oz/ 246 mL was underwhelming.

@Loretta55  Hey!!!   Thatโ€™s my favorite scalp scrub!  I feel personally attacked! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

It was too abrasive on my sensitive scalp @heartsmyface . 

@Loretta55   Okay thatโ€™s exactly why I love it.   You know what isnโ€™t abrasive but is just as scalp clarifying Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL 

Bonus- youโ€™re doing two steps in one! I hate that it comes in a tub with its consistency.  If it came in a tube it would be perfect. 

That is the product @heartsmyface. I have a couple of deluxe sizes of it. If I did not have so many full sized of Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!โ„ข Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 32 oz/ 946 mL I would have purchased the set that I tagged .

@Loretta55  Ha I wasnโ€™t paying attention and didnโ€™t read the whole thread.  ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ  Anyways...๐Ÿ˜. Yeah itโ€™s good.  not worth it if youโ€™re already set with one of the products unless you were thinking to gift the duplicate.  

Side note- whoa you get the option to buy huge bottles of that mask down there!  

I still have half a jar of the kiwi mask to finish along with a full size Donโ€™t Despair Repair @heartsmyface . I was not planning on gifting anything at this time. 

lol! @heartsmyface I just got 2 of the mini's since it's a promo.  added to my collection of scrubs to try and compare. ๐Ÿ™‚

@treestar86 @Ouhh you must post with your thoughts on it!  I love the scalp massage it gives, but apparently I have a scalp of steel.  

@heartsmyface  lol well then it would probably work great for me!!  never tried one, but I have a few so now I can compare them. 

That's awesome @Loretta55. I don't think I even knew about the Christophe Robin one but now I'll know it's not worth trying.

@ShortErica  I was one of the people who got it too, and it was a great item, and such cute packaging. I am happy they are bringing a set with it. 

Yes, not many of the holiday releases have caught my eye quite yet so when I saw this I got pretty excited @Anastasiya13 

@ShortErica  Hopefully they have more interesting releases come out

I got that gratis too and I love it @ShortErica! I am so happy they brought it back๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿฏ

Yes, that kit seems like a good deal @faeriegirl. The smell on my hair is so addictive

@ShortErica nope wasn't me

Hmm.. ๐Ÿค” I thought there was a familiar face who enjoyed it. The mystery continues @lmaster 

6,253 Replies
testing