Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks so much @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ˜˜

Congratulations, @Buootiful !  The face palette colors look so pretty on you!  Looking forward to how everything works for you! ๐Ÿ™‚  I agree, I'm not a fan of the peel open ingredients list, but I think it's better than nothing.  It also saves a box, ink, and energy. ๐Ÿ‘

Awww thanks! @Titian06 

@Titian06  The peel off design doesnโ€™t work in the long run cause it eventually starts curling if you actually peel it back to look at any time.  much easier nowadays to just say โ€˜full list of ingredients can be found onlineโ€™.  Iโ€™m not sure what the actual laws are on ingredient lists though.  Maybe they have to do that? 

I took my BIC tote on vacation and it was perfect for carrying all my essentials!AC61B15B-FB86-4360-A650-36C76A1E0C16.jpeg

@faeriegirl  Aw how fun!!! Isnโ€™t that bag absolutely the cutest!?  Such beautiful  branding!!! 
Your vacation looks amazing from the photo!!! 

I absolutely love the bag @heartsmyface !

@faeriegirl  And itโ€™s sturdy too!  And washes well I discovered after a yogurt burst in there at the beach.  

What a gorgeous photo, @faeriegirl! That tote suits you well, looks like you had a wonderful time, too! 

Thank you @eshoe! I had a great time!

It looks like it, @faeriegirl ๐Ÿ™‚

So nice! That tote is amazing and you look lovely in the sun! @cianni 

Sooo jealous!! You got to enjoy some warmth!! @faeriegirl 

The warmth was great @lmaster , it is so cold and itโ€™s supposed to be 3 degrees here later this week ๐Ÿฅถ

@faeriegirl yes girl!!! I think Friday the night temp is -6 noooooo!!!! I need a winter house seriously when my boys are out of high school,,I will have a winter house 

I need one too @lmaster !

Thatโ€™s awesome @faeriegirl @looks like an ideal escape to a warm area as well !

It was so nice and warm @Kim888

You look so cute, @faeriegirl!  Where was your vacay?

@CookieGirl1 Thank you! We did a 7 day cruise. This was Falmouth, Jamaica. We also stopped at Grand Cayman and Cozumel. 

I love it, @faeriegirl! I hope you had a fantastic vacation!

6,253 Replies
testing