Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations, @MissPuff !  A lovely color on you!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Congrats to all who received the Valentines Day gift!  Hope you all enjoy & have a great โค๏ธ-Day

(donโ€™t forget to share your review of the lip products)

Thanks so much to @TeamBIC for the Valentine! It arrived Wednesday but I just got around to it because of home showings and busyness. Can't wait to give them a go. I think I need to join the 100 days of lip challenge again.20200212_201355.jpg

@ShortErica  Ooooo congratulations!! Canโ€™t wait to see them on you!!

Congrats, @ShortErica! This is such a sweet gratis!

Congrats @ShortErica, this is such a lovely gratis isnโ€™t it? The wear on these, especially with kids in tow is just right:D

The lip products for Valentine's Day is such a perfect gift from Sephora @eshoe!

Congratulations lovely @ShortErica 

Congratulations @ShortErica ! Enjoy your lippies! 

Congratulations, @ShortErica! โค

Congratulations, @ShortErica! โค

Congratulations @ShortErica 

Congratulations, @ShortErica !  I'm glad that you received this Gift also!

Congrats @ShortErica!!!

@ShortErica @Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

Congrats to you @ShortErica !

Congratulations @ShortErica. Happy Valentineโ€™s Day! Hope your home sells quickly.

Thanks @Loretta55!

Congratulations, @ShortErica !  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thanks @Titian06!

Thank you so much @TeamBIC for sending me these lovely lippies as well! Yโ€™all made me feel like I had a secret admirer ๐Ÿ˜‰ 12A695DE-FA52-4DCF-BD00-56130B3BBC21.jpeg

I tried swatching the lip tints in a star shape on my forearm, but it turned out blurry so I tried again on the envelope, which turned out much better. Hope you can see the colours well! I also tried Cha Cha Cha this morning and attempted to cover up a pink shade underneath, but it went on a little too sheer to cover it. Iโ€™ll definitely try these lippies again on their own to see how they tint my lips. Once again thank you Sephora and team @KatieBT @BrendaBT for the gift and always continuing to improve and build our community ๐Ÿ’•

@Guessgal  Wow beautiful picture!!!

6,250 Replies
testing