Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Fantastic products, @MissPuff, Congratulations! I've used...

Fantastic products, @MissPuff, Congratulations! I've used the Bumble and Bumble off and on and like it. The lip pop sounds great!

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congrats @MissPuff ! Enjoy!

That is some awesome gratis! Congrats @MissPuff :).

Such a great Gratis to receive @MissPuff. Enjoy trying ou...

Such a great Gratis to receive @MissPuff. Enjoy trying out the productsโฃ

@MissPuff  Congratulations 

Congratulations @MissPuff!

Congratulation @MissPuff !!! Enjoy! Heart

Congratulations, @MissPuff !  Great Gratis!  

Ooooh congrats, @MissPuff! Lucky you, YSL makes such lovely scented lip products. Enjoy, lots of good stuff to play around with here๐Ÿ˜Š

Congratulations sweet @MissPuff ๐Ÿ’—

Congratulations, @MissPuff !  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Congratulations @MissPuff! ๐ŸŽ‰ So happy that you received such a fun gratis! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Will be interested to hear your thoughts on the hair products. Enjoy your new treats!

Tested Wishful Yo Glow AHA & BHA Facial Enzyme Scrub 3.38 oz/ 100 mL today. I donโ€™t know how dumb I was being and thought this was leave on product (the product is a scrub !!!). Though to my credit I realized it as soon as I took the product in my palm, went back to packaging to read the instructions properly and followed it.

Test Conditions : Skin in pretty good shape. Usual, no irritation. Didnโ€™t use any AHA/BHA or retinol in last 2-3 days.

look/Feel : runny paste, slightly gritty (itโ€™s a scrub after all), finely milled (can be compared to finely milled corn meal I think). No smell I could detect

Performance : after I applied it on my face, scrubbed very gently in circular motion but not much <30 sec, wet my palms with and then gentle circular motion for another 30 second. Definitely felt tingeling (similar to what I feel when I use DE Framboose) which was gone as soon as washed off.

immediate brightness was WOW !! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ which goes to normal after I put on my moisturizer & oil etc. 

product Line-up : my usual products, nothing changed other than adding this scrub step. Cleanse with DE Slaai, Wishful Scrub, TO Marine Hyaluronics, DE B-Hydra, Squalane Oil, Lala and then finally F-Balm (since I use it with TLC, wanted to keep the conditions same).

definitely very good first impression. Will post how skin feels tomboy morning.

Products used, missing F-Balm in the picProducts used, missing F-Balm in the pic

TextureTexture

This is how it becomes when you scrub with dry hand firstThis is how it becomes when you scrub with dry hand first

@naturalooks15  Yay! Glad you are enjoying the wishful so far. I laughed a little when I read you almost left it on your face because I've definitely done that kind of thing before. Although I think that this would probably start stinging if you kept it on for too long ๐Ÿ™‚

@PrettyPaint  ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Congratulations, @naturalooks15! I'm glad to hear you lik...

Congratulations, @naturalooks15! I'm glad to hear you liked it!

I will be trying the Wishful Yo Glow AHA & BHA Facial Enzyme Scrub 3.38 oz/ 100 mL tonight @naturalooks15. Hope that I get similar results. 

@Loretta55  let me know how it goes. 

I used Wishful Yo Glow AHA & BHA Facial Enzyme Scrub 3.38 oz/ 100 mL yesterday evening @naturalooks15. My skin was glowing after use. It reminded me of Peter Thomas Roth FIRMxโ„ข Exfoliating Peel Gel 3.4 oz/ 100 mL. The texture at first is runny but after applying this it rolls off and it washes off with minimal effort.

Glad you got good results @Loretta55  I have used it couple more times since then and I still like it. 

I also have had good results using Wishful Yo Glow AHA & BHA Facial Enzyme Scrub 3.38 oz/ 100 mL @naturalooks15 . This was a wonderful gratis package.

6,250 Replies
testing