Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you so much @itsfi ! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well ๐Ÿ’•

What an awesome kit @Mcakes! The rosy blush shade in the baked face palette looks gorge. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ

It really is such an awesome kit, thank you for everything @GeorginaBT!! ๐Ÿ’• 

Oh congratulations @Mcakes. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ Please report back. 

Thank you @blackkitty2014 !! I definitely will ๐Ÿ’• 

Ooooh congratulations @Mcakes! That baked face palette has been on my wish list for awhile, so I am looking forward to reading your thoughts on it. That mascara is in my queue too - now I am going to try it this week๐Ÿ˜„ Enjoy, everything looks amazing!

Thank you @eshoe ! The SC sale coming up soon might be the perfect time for you to pull the trigger ๐Ÿ˜‰ The mascara has been on my list to try as well!! So excited to put it to the test. 

Congratulations, @Mcakes !  I'm interested in hearing more about these products.  Please keep us posted.

Thank you @tsavorite !! I will report back ๐Ÿ“ 

@Mcakes  The Best Skin Ever Foundation is phenomenal!  Congratulations!

@Ispend2much6 Iโ€™m looking forward to trying it!! Iโ€™ve been hooked on my Dior Dior Forever Skin Glow Hydrating Foundation , so this is a great opportunity to branch out. 

@Mcakes congrats on this gratis 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ! ๐Ÿ’• 

@Mcakes how exciting!! Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you @lmaster !! Itโ€™s the best early birthday present I could have asked for from Sephora ๐Ÿฅฐ 

Happy birthday sweet beauty ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅณ @Mcakes 

Congratulations, @Mcakes !  All these products look wonderful! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you @Titian06 ! Yes, Iโ€™m always floored at Sephoraโ€™s generosity with these gifts! Canโ€™t wait to dig in. 

@TeamBIC  this is amazing thank you so much. I am beyond excited to try all these out! I did have a hesitant question for both @TeamBIC  and the Beauty talk community that I was unsure on. I noticed that some boxes sent out (at least the ones on this thread posted in july and further back) received a card suggesting "we want to hear from you" and "let us know." do all boxes come with a card in them? I didn't receive a card and i just I want to be sure I am doing my part if there is something I need to do to review this product in a certain manner/form  Thanks again so much.

CB14DC1A-3F4F-4B6F-8E64-BC3F64A72BDB.jpeg

โ€ƒ

DB5BA5C9-8994-4575-A9F5-CB4B3DD0B54D.jpeg

Congratulations @WhereYouStand.

thank your @Loretta55 ^_^

6,253 Replies
testing