Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@PrettyPaint   Congratulations, and you're right- all of us getting handwritten notes is an amazing gesture!

It really is @Ispend2much6 @PrettyPaint , proof that the handwritten note is still best, classic, thoughtful gesture ever! So kind of our BIC gang!! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Ispend2much6  It really makes it extra special. And it definitely must have taken quite a bit of time. 

๐Ÿ˜ Thank you so much, @TeamBIC for including me in this sweet Valentine's surprise! ๐Ÿ’• I'm so excited to try out the Jelly Melts!

Cupig says thank you too!Cupig says thank you too!

๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ the little qupig, @quspork ๐Ÿ’ Congratulations!

Hahaha cute pig! Congrats @quspork!!!

Congratulations @quspork ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’ž

Congratulations @quspork and happy V-day ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒน

@quspork @Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

@quspork  Congratulations!!!  

Congratulations @quspork. Cupig is so cute!

Congratulations on receiving this Valentine's Day Gift, @quspork !

Happy Valentine's Day!

@quspork ๐Ÿฅฐthat piggy is just too cute!!   

Congratulations @quspork !   Is your Christmas tree still up, or transformed into a Valentine tree?  I'm not judging; we just took ours down because we love it so much!

Hahahaha-- we have a Valentine's tree up! @Ispend2much6 @heartsmyface That's probably my biggest motivator to get Christmas stuff down by the end of January- so Valentine's can be put up! And then St. Patrick's, then Easter... and eventually Halloween. We're a holiday-loving family LOL! 

Though I do joke to my husband every year that one of these days I'm just going to leave everything up and combine it all. Who says a skeleton can wear a santa hat and some heart-covered garland?!

The Christmas stencils were just removed from the windows at my place of work yesterday.

@quspork   I love it!  I went so far as to have a Valentine tree one year, but that was it.

@Ispend2much6 @quspork  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ours is still up.  If we donโ€™t ever take it down thatโ€™s less work for next Christmas no?  

@heartsmyface   Very true; our outdoor porch Christmas lights have been up for at least three years!  And, we forgot to use them this Christmas. lol

Congrats, @quspork.. Love the flatlay too โค๏ธ

Cupig is adorbs @quspork!! ๐Ÿฅฐ Love your pic! Congrats on the jelly lip tints! 

6,253 Replies
testing