Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations @eshoe!

Thank you very much, @fatimamummy!

Congrats, @eshoe

And in honor of just how encouraging and tuna we can be:

quspork_0-1595275807817.jpeg

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿ˜‚@quspork you are right, funny one! I appreciate your sense of humor, everyone has been so fin-tastic!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoecongrats on receiving this robe!

Thank you, @SportyGirly125 - you as well! What a sweet gift from BIC.

@eshoe  Awww congrats @eshoe. BIC is such a special and kind place and so are you! And the tuna thing made me laugh. ๐Ÿ™‚

Awww thank you, @PrettyPaint! And see what I get for not doing a double-check๐Ÿ˜‚

@eshoe Congratulations, it's so pretty.

Thank you very much, @SusanM85 - the entire community here is generous, in kindness more than anything! 

Congratulations, @eshoe !  You are a joy and a light to us all at BIC!

You are so kind, @tsavorite! I appreciate our conversations and your encouragement as wellโ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe  Congratulations!!! You are such a light on BIC you deserve so much for being such an amazing and encouraging friend! 

Awwww thank you, @ather - you are a joy and I am so grateful to be able to hang out with you here๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe  Aww so sweet of you!! I agree. I donโ€™t know what I would do without BIC especially during these uncertainties ๐Ÿ’œ

Congratulations, @eshoe!

Thank you, @curlychiquita! I was in the middle of commenting on one of your posts recently, but was interrupted. Could have been the โ€œWhat are you wearing todayโ€ but not sure. Anyway-you looked amazing! Beautiful smile, too๐Ÿ˜Š

Aw, thank you, @eshoe!

@eshoe Lovely gift 

Thank you, @tjffc! It was very thoughtful of @TeamBIC to send this out, itโ€™s a great robe which will be appreciated come the winter months๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe 

Such a lush looking robe! I think the Canadians are getting a different gratis, I was told itโ€™s a hoodie! 
EDIT - I just re-read the message. Literally no where did it say hoodie lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s been a long week guys! 

6,250 Replies
testing