Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: Gratis Check-Ins๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

This is a great gratis, @Kim888. The lip oil (even if it doesn't feel like an oil) sounds very nice!

thanks @curlychiquita ! it's definitely a nice product!

Congratulations on your gratis @Kim888 ! You have many great products to use, enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@keana1  thank you :-)

Congrats on the gratis, @Kim888!  I had actually heard of the IGK a day or two before it officially launched on the Sephora site and was immediately intrigued because it sounds amazing!

@CookieGirl1 thanks! I can't wait to see how it works! It does sound very interesting 

Congrats on this awesome gratis, @Kim888! I have to say that ALL of those products look like they are going to be fun to try. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

thank you @eshoe !

oh that's awesome gratis @Kim888 enjoy

oh that's awesome gratis @Kim888 enjoy

Re: oh that's awesome gratis @Kim888 enjoy

@lmaster  thank you!

Congratulations @Kim888

thank you @faeriegirl !

Update on the FIRST AID BEAUTY - Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream.My skin is still loving it! But it is doing that evaporating/foamy thing a bit now. I give it a little stir with a masking spatula before using it and it goes back into its original consistency! A touch annoying to do it every time but I have been getting so many compliments on how soft my face is since putting it back into rotation so it's worth it! 

Love that you started this thread @cianni!! <3 <3 <3 Here are a few gratis that I've received (thank you again @SephoraBIC!) that are part of my regular / semi-regular routine.

IMG_7914.JPG

DRUNK ELEPHANT - D-Bronziโ„ข Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops and NARS - Ignited Eyeshadow Palette will be put back into my regular rotation once the weather is consistently warmer here, which will hopefully be soon. This is my second tube of the D-Bronzi; I just love it. It gives me some color and a nice glow. I'm on my second or third bottles of the OLAPLEX - No. 4 Bond Maintenanceโ„ข Shampoo and OLAPLEX - No. 5 Bond Maintenanceโ„ข Conditioner - these two products really helped to change my hair for the better; I've since picked up Olaplex No. 3 and Olaplex No. 6. I've gifted different combinations of Olaplex products to family and friends as well. KATE SOMERVILLE - Liquid ExfoliKateยฎ Triple Acid Resurfacing Treatment is one of a handful of chemical exfoliants that I regularly incorporate and rotate through in my evening skincare routine.

@itsfi love that you love these products too! I have found myself reaching for the NARS more than I thought I would when I first saw the shades. I even have used some of the lighter colors as highlighter and it worked out! Do you find that the Olaplex no. 3 and 6 make a huge difference? I'm trying to overhaul my haircare routine because the bleached ends get so dry in the summer

Well @itsfi .. I've had a deluxe sample of DE D-bronzi sitting here for a hot minute... you've convinced me I need to give it a go!

It's one of my favorite products @missjeanie. The key is figuring out what product to mix it with to get the results you want. Drunk Elephant recommends mixing it with the DE Marula Oil but that didn't work out so well for me - it made me look too shiny. For me, mixing it with my sunblock worked best. Mixing it with my moisturizer also worked, but not as as well as the sunblock.

I mix the D-Bronzi with the Protini @itsfi . They mix very well together or I mixed it with my TO sunblock until the Umbra tinted was finally in stock. 

Wow great gratis! @itsfi 

Lux gratis, @itsfi !

@itsfi Those are some awesome products! Enjoy Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca

1,266 Replies