Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@TeamBIC   Even the box is cute!  What a generous, nice surprise!  Thank you!   My husband wants to see me in the llama lashes.  ๐Ÿ™‚

20201219_162741.jpg

โ€ƒ

20201219_163004.jpg

โ€ƒ

20201219_162907.jpg

โ€ƒ

20201219_163249.jpg

โ€ƒThese are actually stickers!

20201219_163418.jpg

โ€ƒ

20201219_163734.jpg

โ€ƒMini Big Ego mascara on the left; full size on the right.  I thought it might be helpful to see the brush.  It looks to me like the full size brush may be a little more slender.

20201219_163842.jpg

โ€ƒThis is the Chrome Paint Highlighter- it's gorgeous, but be careful when you open it or you could easily highlight your entire kitchen/bedroom, etc.  But, 'tis the season for shine, so maybe that will work out well ๐Ÿ™‚

20201219_163920.jpg

โ€ƒHighlighter swatch

20201219_164548.jpg

โ€ƒSwatch of the Chrome Paint Pot in Unleashed in natural light.

20201219_164350.jpg

โ€ƒAnother unleashed swatch from another angle with indoor light.  I wanted to capture the different shades that display with the different light angles.

20201219_164655.jpg

โ€ƒThe Young, Wild, and Cruelty Free eye palette.

@Ispend2much6 Congratulations!  Great pictures.

@SusanM85   Thanks so much!!!  This was such a generous gift!

@Ispend2much6  Canโ€™t wait to see you in the llama lashes as well!!! Congratulations on getting this gratis!

@ather. Thank you so much!

@Ispend2much6  Congrats!!! So glad you got this, and thanks for the pretty pics. I can't wait to hear how you like the lashes!! ๐Ÿ™‚

@PrettyPaint   Awww, thanks!  I think I need a bribe to attempt those lashes; I'm afraid of yanking out the few I have of my own with the glue!  Bet I can extort  a lunch out from my husband. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6  Oh yikes. Hopefully the glue they came with is gentle. I am not someone who is blessed with an abundance of lashes, so I'll need to be careful with that too. 

Congrats to you, @Ispend2much6!

@quspork   Thanks!!!

Beautiful, @Ispend2much6 congrats ! Letโ€™s see those lashes now. ๐Ÿ˜‰Teach us! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

@Sunnysmom   Trust me, you would not want me to teach you. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ha @Ispend2much6 I hear you, I canโ€™t even do the magnetic ones! ๐Ÿ™„

Congratulations @Ispend2much6 ๐ŸŽŠ Enjoy โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

@blackkitty2014   Thank you!  I think the palette is made for you, as far as the shades go.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6 Thx you for enabling ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒน

Congratulations,  @Ispend2much6 !  Thank you for showing each item and swatching the highlighter and paint pot!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06  Thank you and you're welcome!  I did swatch the highlighter pretty heavily by dipping my finger into it.  It probably could be applied more lightly.

@Ispend2much6 Congrats on this gratis!

@SportyGirly125   Thanks so much!

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @Ispend2much6.

6,250 Replies
testing