Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@faeriegirl Thank you! I'm surprised the swatches came out ok lol.

@Samtian  Congratulations, and thank you for the swatches!  They are lovely!

@Ispend2much6 Thank you!!

@Samtian Thank you for the swatches.  The colors are beautiful.  I cant wait to try them.  I am especially intrigued by the highlighter.  

@tjffc Of course! The highlighter intimidates me. I haven't figured out how to use it and not make a mess lol. When you use it, and if you use a brush please let me know what brush you use!

Haven't tried it yet, but I'm thinking sponge is the way to go. .๐Ÿค” @Samtian @tjffc 

@danielledanielle Great idea.  I'll try the sponge. 

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @Samtian. Thank you very much for swatches. They are gorgeous.

@Loretta55 Thank you! Happy to swatch! Normally looking at the palette I'm like eh it's ok, not something I would have gone out and bought myself. But after swatching it I really like it. 

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the palette @Samtian .

Congrats on the gratis, @Samtian!

@quspork Thank you!

Congratulations,  @Samtian !  Thanks for the swatches!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06 Thank you! And of course! 

Yay @Samtian so happy for you congrats! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you!

Coming in also to thank @TeamBIC for including me in such a fun uplifting treat for the holidays! What a fun creative selection from Tarte. My hubby also was very excited and intrigued by it! ๐ŸคฃNeedless to say in my zeal to open it a fair amount of the pretty highlighter ended up on the counter and floor. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Will be so fun to play with all of this as itโ€™s definitely out of my norm , lashes especially! Mascara looks great and how fun is it to get a mini to gift.  I love llamas! How can they act so crazy?!  Appreciate this community so much and itโ€™s the perfect happy spot on any given day especially this year! Thank you thank you so much. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

5112235A-DD00-4481-A735-4C8567BF3455.jpeg

โ€ƒ

DDDC508F-39AB-4BB0-B5B6-892FF3D3F403.jpeg

โ€ƒ

AD668809-B5D5-4983-831B-6B90B1A587FC.jpeg

This is what is left of the mess. ๐Ÿ˜‚ And my pups now have extra fun glittery paws too! ๐Ÿคฉ

@Sunnysmom Congratulations!

Thank you so much @SusanM85 !

@Sunnysmom  Aww beautiful pictures!! I bet your pups loved the extra glitter!

Hee hee @ather not sure but it looks fun against Buddys black fur! Lol 

6,250 Replies
testing