Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Thank you!! @curlychiquita I love the diversity of products in this one ☺️

I'm so happy that you got this too, @cianni!  This is seriously such an awesome gratis box.

Isn’t it!! @CookieGirl1  congrats to you too❀️❀️ I love being able to compare thoughts/experiences on new products!

Oh wow this is a gorgeous gratis, congrats on getting it @cianni Heart 

@Mcakes thank you!! ❀️❀️

Thanks so much for your reviews @cianni. The shampoo and conditioner sound amazing!!

Thank you! @PrettyPaint I’ve used it three times now so I think I’ll be posting some updated thoughts on it tomorrow ☺️

RE: Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

@cianni great gratis, congrats! Would love to know how the shampoo and conditioner smell. Is it a heavy banana scent or more like a tropical, pina colada scent?

Re: RE: Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Definitely tropical, but the most prominent scent is like a banana candy! I find throughout the day my hair smelled like banana-coconut @christyrc it’s really yummy!!

Congratulations, @cianni!  Enjoy your box of goodies! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

@Titian06 thank you!! So many fun things to try ☺️

Wow, this looks AWESOME!! Congrats on receiving these goodies @cianni 

@Sodayui I’m really liking the BRIOGEO - Banana + Coconut Superfoods Shampoo & Conditioner Hair Packso far, the conditioner is amazing!!

This is so awesome!!! Congratulations! 

Thank you @marydiva πŸ’•πŸ’•

Congrat @cianni !!! So far i was able to try the face wipe, the shampoo and conditioners and the Dior palette Smiley Wink I'm telling ya that Dior palette will go into my travel bag for sure.. And oh ya, i will purchase the shampoo and conditioner once i'm out Smiley Wink PS Thx so much for the tip about 2 times/week on the face wipe.  I totally missed that.

@blackkitty2014 ,

I'm glad you mentioned the 2X a week on the cleansing wipes!  I couldn't find anything like that on the package.... OK! I looked until I found that on the label! 

"2X per week."    I used the cleansing side last night with no ill effects.  I usually don't use cleansing wipes, although I do own a few beginner size sets of Sephora cleanser wipes.  I don't know if I will ever be brave enough to use the exfoliator side on my face.   Maybe I will use that side on my feet?  Sensitive skin issues.

I did like the scent of the Bamboo wipes and felt refreshed after using this on my face for the first time.

@tsavorite The exfoliating side is really ouch ouch ouch and I thought The Ordinary vitamin C products hurt the most πŸ˜‚ I will try to use padding instead of wiping on the exfoliating side to see what up. I will report back. 😘

@tsavorite I love that idea of the exfoliating  side for your feet!! I’m gonna have to try it out! 

@blackkitty2014 Right!! So soooo stunning. Dior wasn’t playing games when they named it the glitz palette!

Great reviews @cianni!

1,289 Replies