Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you, @lmaster,  @blackkitty2014 , @itsfi@Luvstravel , @curlychiquita , @Loretta55 , @SportyGirly125, and  @PrettyPaint !         !

I'm excited and grateful to have received these brushes!  I know that I will use them.

Congrat @tsavorite !!! Cant wait to hear what you think as well.  Enjoy!

@lmaster Oh my goodness!!! Congrats!!

Thank you @Samtian ๐Ÿ’—

@Imaster, I'm so glad you received these to test out! I w...

@Imaster, I'm so glad you received these to test out! I was so happy when I received them yesterday and truly enjoyed using them this morning for a quick test run โฃ

@Imaster, sorry the kidos are sick and hopefully they wil...

@Imaster, sorry the kidos are sick and hopefully they will get better quickly. Enjoy testing out your brushes next week!

Thanks @blackkitty2014

Re: @Imaster, I'm so glad you received these to test out! I w...

Yaaaaaaay to you as well @Luvstravel I'm so so excited to try them next week!! I have had some sick kiddos this week, and all my attention has been to get them healthy again ๐Ÿ˜ฃ so hopefully Monday I'll be able to give them a go

Re: @Imaster, I'm so glad you received these to test out! I w...

Congrat @KandyCee and @Luvstravel 

Oh my gosh, I received these as well today and I am SO excited to give them a go! Congratulations on receiving your own set as well! My first ever free gift from Sephora - can't wait to see what these are all about! ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations @KandyCee 

Congratulations @KandyCee.

Congratulations, @KandyCee!

Congratulations, @KandyCee!

@KandyCee, Congrats on this awesome Gratis! Enjoy testing...

@KandyCee, Congrats on this awesome Gratis! Enjoy testing them out.

@KandyCee Congrats on your first gratis :).  Exciting, isn't it?

Congratulations, @KandyCee !  This is the best package to have as your first Gratis package from Sephora!

Aren't they just beautiful in the package?? @KandyCee congratulations to you as well lovely beauty!

Wow!!! Congratulation @lmaster !!! What a cool gratis!! Cant wait to hear your review Heart You even got the new brush cleaner too.  I'm secretly wanting Sephora to re-release the new version of citrus brush cleaner.  I dont know why it got discontinued.  I'm still sad over it ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwww that's a shame it's no longer available ๐Ÿ˜ฃ @blackkitty2014 I hope it comes back for you, I thank you, so much ๐Ÿ’—

Congratulations, @lmaster !  What a great gratis!  Look forward to your reviews!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06 thank you so much lovely!!

6,250 Replies
testing