Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Thanks @tsavorite. So glad you received a set to try out...

Thanks @tsavorite. So glad you received a set to try out also since you already love the Sephora brushes!

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@Luvstravel Amazing!! Enjoy!!!

Thanks @blackkitty, I love my Sephora brushes so am very...

Thanks @blackkitty, I love my Sephora brushes so am very happy to test out this new set.

@Luvstravel Whoa!!! This is an amazing gratis, congrats!1

I was doing the happy dance when I received this set @Sam...

I was doing the happy dance when I received this set @Samtian. That crease brush is terrific!

Oh they look so soft @Luvstravel I'm so excited for you ๐Ÿ™Œ

@Imaster ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ

@Imaster ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ

Whoa I'm having some major issues tagging products today. Not sure why, so hopefully this will work! ๐Ÿ™‚

Here are my preliminary thoughts on the hair products from the lovely gratis package:

I've used the Bumble and bumble Mini Pret-a-Powder Post Workout Dry Shampoo Mist 1.5 oz/ 45 mL two times now after a workout. The main dry shampoo that I already frequently use is the regular powder version, Bumble and bumble Prรชt-ร -Powder Dry Shampoo Powder 2 oz/ 56 g. I find the regular version to be more volumizing and something I would be more comfortable using on a day-to-day basis because the workout version contains alcohol which can be a bit drying for my hair on the regular.

The workout version is highly fragranced, though I do quite enjoy the smell and think this will be beneficial in the summertime when I tend to get more sweaty. I think it is scented enough to cover up a sweaty/dirty smell. I also really like that it's a mist rather than an aerosol product. It also doesn't give your hair a white/powdery look and it definitely seems like it could soak up sweat and dries quickly. I think I will definitely be using this a lot in the summertime when I go running outside. I haven't had a hard enough workout yet to try it out to its full potential (my hair hasn't necessarily been damp with sweat because I don't tend to sweat from indoor workouts), but I think it will be perfect for hot summer runs.

The AMIKA - Flash Instant Shine Hair Mask is a love for me so far. I just started using it, but I think it will be a repurchase for sure. It is so easy and quick to use with the nozzle applicator, and my hair feels so soft and silky and healthy. What I really like about it so far is that it doesn't seem to weigh down my fine hair, but it still manages to make the frizzy portions of my hair look more sleek and smooth. I will continue to update after I get to use this product some more, but I really love it so far. It also smells so good!!!! I find it interesting that it contains red wine extract, which it says is good at hydrating and fighting frizz. So far, this does seem to be the case for me! 

The AMIKA - Flash Instant Shine Hair Mask will definitely be a repurchase for me also @PrettyPaint. I will need to hold off testing the Bumble and bumble Pret-a-Powder Post Workout Dry Shampoo Mist 4 oz/ 120 mL because my husband is allergic to most scents.

@Loretta55  So glad you love the amika too ๐Ÿ™‚ It's so convenient!

Congratulations, @PrettyPaint! The Amika mask sounds like...

Congratulations, @PrettyPaint! The Amika mask sounds like something I would really like!

Re: Congratulations, @PrettyPaint! The Amika mask sounds like...

@curlychiquita  Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend the amika! 

@PrettyPaint  Great reviews!! I need to try that amika!!

Thanks so much @ather. Yes, try it, try it! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I love the way Amika products smell, @PrettyPaint, and that sounds like an awesome product!

@CookieGirl1  Yes! I can't stop smelling my hair ๐Ÿ™‚

Congrat @PrettyPaint Heart Enjoy!

Thank you so much @blackkitty2014 

Oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! Thank you so so very dearly!!! @TeamBIC and Sephora ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’– this new collection of brushes look phenomenal!!! I can't wait to try these. IMG_20200306_142037575.jpg

c

IMG_20200306_142052681.jpg

IMG_20200306_142103412.jpg

IMG_20200306_142042557.jpg

IMG_20200306_142049558.jpg

Congratulations @lmaster 

Thanks so much @SusanM85 โ™ฅ๏ธ

6,250 Replies
testing