Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations @Missnur 

Congratulations @Missnur 

Congratulations, @Missnur!

Congratulations, @Missnur!

Congratulations @Missnur!

Congrats @Missnur !!

RE: Re: RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜˜

They look amazing ๐Ÿ˜

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @Missnur.

RE: Re: RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you so much @sephora & @TeamBIC for the amazing gratis of the Sephora PRO 10 brush set!  I have a few of the previous Sephora PRO brushes and have enjoyed those so I am very curious as to what changes may have been made to them.  Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to try them out yet as I have been home sick for the last 4 days.  It was all I could do to take the photos before I had to hit the couch for another nap.  Hopefully, I am on the upswing and will be able to get to testing them out super soon!  It's so hard to see them sitting there an not have the energy to use them.  ๐Ÿ˜ž

20200308_150352.jpg20200308_145648.jpg

@mrsmouse  Congratulations! Love your brush holder!!

Thank you @ather!  The brush holder was a Halloween Michael's find.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse  Aww awesome find. 

Congratulations @mrsmouse  and I hope you feel better soon! 

Thank you @WinglessOne!  I am feeling loads better & excited to start trying these out!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations on receiving these @mrsmouse Glad you are...

Congratulations on receiving these @mrsmouse Glad you are on the rebound from being sick!

Re: Congratulations on receiving these @mrsmouse Glad you are...

Thank you @Luvstravel!!  

Congrats @mrsmouse. I love the photos you took. So sorry that you've been ill - I hope the naps are helping and that you feel better soon!!!

Thank you so much @PrettyPaint!  I tried to do a shot that would be pretty & clean, so I really appreciate you recognizing that.  It honestly took all my energy that day as it was right before I found out I had bronchitis.  In retrospect, it all makes sense now.  I'm just glad I am feeling better.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse  I'm so glad you are feeling better. And so sorry you had to deal with bronchitis. 

Thank you @PrettyPaint!! โค๏ธ

6,253 Replies
testing