Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Awwww @curlychiquita I am thrilled to hear that you received this gratis! Now to read your thoughts, I just couldn’t wait to tell you how happy I am for you😊

eta: your thoughts on the YSL perfectly describe mine. It almost seems like more of an oil than perfume due to its longevity. And deep floral, yes. It is my β€˜I want to sink into a scent’ scentSmiley Wink

Congrats on getting this @curlychiquita!!! Smiley Happy

Thanks, @veronika23! πŸ’—

Yay @curlychiquita - congrats on your gratis! <3 The VIRTUE LABS - The Perfect Ending Split End Serum has been super handy for me recently; I've been going all-out with the heat tools recently and it's been nice to keep the split ends in check.

I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the Amika shampoo and conditioner! Their dry shampoo is my fave by far. 

Thank you, @GeorginaBT! I'll be posting thoughts on the Amika as soon as I take a group shot! (I plan to review all of the hair products at once).

Congrats @curlychiquita! πŸ€— So thrilled you received this gratis. 🀩 The lip oil feels so nice on. I love your photos!! πŸ₯°

Thanks, @itsfi! <3

@curlychiquita Congratulations on receiving this gratis too!

Thank you, @SportyGirly125! πŸ’™

@curlychiquita congratulations lovely!!

Thank you, @lmaster! πŸ’œ

Congratulations on receiving this Gratis, @curlychiquita !  The Dior Lip Oil looks great!

Thank you, @tsavorite!  πŸ’—  It looks and feels very nice in person! 

@curlychiquita 

That card is just the cutest card ever! 

I agree,  @GG84, it really is!

Congratulations,  @curlychiquita !  I hope you enjoy all your awesome gratis items!  Looking forward to your reviews.  πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ©πŸ©πŸ©

Thank you, @Titian06! πŸ’—

@curlychiquita  Congratulations!! So glad you received this gratis!! The Dior Lip Glow Oil looks great on you and looks like something I would like! Thanks for initial feedback and hope you enjoy all your goodies!!! Have fun!!😊

Thank you,  @yankeefaithful! ❀

Congrats. @curlychiquita ! This looks like such a fun gratis!

Thanks, @quspork! 🧑

3,821 Replies