Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congatulations @CookieGirl1 !

Thanks, @Ispend2much6 ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations @CookieGirl1!

Thank you, @faeriegirl!

Congratulations on receiving this gratis, @CookieGirl1!! ๐ŸŽ‰ I agree it is such a cool box!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv hope you're enjoying yours as well!

Congratulations, @CookieGirl1!

Thanks, @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations @CookieGirl1.

Thank you, @Loretta55 ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ @CookieGirl1 

@lmaster thanks, girlie!

Congratulations, @CookieGirl1 !  These products look really nice! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06 @TeamBIC really sent a lot to try out!

Congrats @CookieGirl1 ! Canโ€™t wait for your thoughts ! 

Thank you, @Kim888, hope you enjoy yours as well!

Congratulations on the gratis @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ

Thanks, @blackkitty2014, it'll be fun playing with new things.

@CookieGirl1 @Congrats on this gratis 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ™‚

F1243441-89B1-4FF3-B37E-42FC62534A8E.jpeg

The goodies! โ€ƒ

58DF0AB7-F0B3-4DEB-9875-7E094F476FF2.jpeg

Indoor lighting 

159B5D94-C7B6-4D8E-AD3C-888802AD10A3.jpeg

Natural light 

Good morning BIC! I was able to get up and play with this gratis this morning, and I am so happy with the finished look! 

I used my normal base, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid to put these products on an even playing field.

Was a little nervous with how light 04N looked in the bottle, but I used it for both the concealer and foundation and it is perfect! The concealer is more pigmented than the foundation, so Iโ€™d compare the concealer to shape tape and the foundation to something with lighter coverage. While the Dior foundation I use also looks like skin, it provides more coverage than this one. Overall Iโ€™m really impressed with these, they work well together and you just canโ€™t beat the quality for that price. 

I used the brushes they included to apply the products and the sponge to blend everything in. As usual, SC delivers with their brush like! I set the look with the translucent powder before using the microsmooth palette to prevent anything from skipping. Holy pigment yโ€™all!! This palette is ready to party on your face. Glad I started with the bronzer because if I had started with blush I might not have been able to recover lol. These powders are gorgeous and so pigmented!! The highlighter might be borderline too dark for me, but I think with the amount of bronzer I have on no one will bat an eye ๐Ÿ˜† 

Finished the look off with the cream lips stain, such a dream of a formula. I canโ€™t remember I have anything on my lips until I look in the mirror. Itโ€™s a little early for gloss for me, but Iโ€™ll be testing that later today! 

testing