Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Beauty Confidential

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

@TeamBIC  this is amazing thank you so much. I am beyond excited to try all these out! I did have a hesitant question for both @TeamBIC  and the Beauty talk community that I was unsure on. I noticed that some boxes sent out (at least the ones on this thread posted in july and further back) received a card suggesting "we want to hear from you" and "let us know." do all boxes come with a card in them? I didn't receive a card and i just I want to be sure I am doing my part if there is something I need to do to review this product in a certain manner/form  Thanks again so much.

CB14DC1A-3F4F-4B6F-8E64-BC3F64A72BDB.jpeg

 

DB5BA5C9-8994-4575-A9F5-CB4B3DD0B54D.jpeg

Congratulations @WhereYouStand.

thank your @Loretta55 ^_^

@WhereYouStand Congrats on this gratis!

thank you @SportyGirly125  

Congratulations, @WhereYouStand

thank you @curlychiquita 

Congratulations, @WhereYouStand !  Enjoy!  πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

thanks @Titian06 ^_^ 

Congratulations, @WhereYouStand!! πŸŽ‰

thanks @haleyvvvv  ^_^   

Awww yaaaaaaay!!! Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ @WhereYouStand 

thanks @lmaster !!!! ^_^ πŸŽ‰

update:  I figured out my question i  mentioned above the  instructions for review are in the  little booklet along  with the fragrance descriptions not a separate card. i should have looked closer i just got so excited i needed to pay more attention lol 

Congratulations @WhereYouStand! πŸŽ‰ I'm so thrilled to see that you received this gratis package. I hope you find a new favorite scent among these beauties! πŸ˜

thank you @itsfi ^_^ these are fantastic

OMG OMG OMG!!! @TeamBIC a million thank yous!!!! πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ’—

thank-tou-so-much-gif.gif

I was so curious about the KILIAN Paris Apple Brandy Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray and it's fabulous!!! Every single scent is perfect for me!! I'm beyond grateful for this amazing gift!!! 

IMG_20211202_101152484.jpg

 

Congratulations, @lmaster !  December is already an awesome month!  What a start!  πŸ˜Š

Thank you so so much @tsavorite πŸ’œπŸ’œ

@lmaster Congrats on this gratis!