Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@Titian06 Congrats on this gratis!

@Titian06 Congratulations on the lovely gratis package of lippie luxuries.

Oh how fun @Titian06 enjoy these treats. How generous of @TeamBIC ! 

Yoo-hoo! Congratulations @Titian06! Such a fun treat! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Congratulations @Titian06

Congratulations @Titian06! ๐Ÿ˜€ What a beautiful gratis. Love @TeamBIC's packaging - so cute! The Tatcha lip mask is very nice and look at all those lippies! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Thanks, @itsfi !  I went back to work last week.  It's nice to know none of these great items will be sitting around for any length of time!  Now, which one to wear first...๐Ÿค”

@Titian06, this is perfect timing for the lippie gratis! ๐Ÿ˜ Hope being back at work has gone smoothly for you. Picking which one of these beauties to try is definitely going to be a challenge. Doesn't look like you can go wrong. Keep us posted with your thoughts on these beauties.

Thank you, @TeamBIC!! I'm so excited to keep playing with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Dragonfly palette. The colors in this one are gorgeous and are a good complement to the Monarch Palette. 

IMG_20210527_164419.jpg

โ€ƒ

Looks

Spoiler
IMG_20210527_164730.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20210527_164626.jpg

First Impressions 

Spoiler
Really love the colors, but like the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Monarch Palette, these require a bit of work on my oily, hooded eyes. They're best warmed up with a finger, but I don't have a ton of eye space and larger fingers so I find them difficult to blend. They're better for a single shade all over (especially to allow for the accent of a shimmer or something). I might try setting with power, using them as a base next.

@haleyvvvv Lovely look!  

Thank you, @tjffc!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@haleyvvvv  Very nice!  The green shade is very flattering!

Thank you, @Ispend2much6!! 

Congratulations, @haleyvvvv! Pretty looks!

Thank you, @curlychiquita!! 

@haleyvvvv Congrats on getting the Dragon Fly palette

Thank you, @SportyGirly125!! 

Thanks, @TeamBIC, for sending along the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Dragonfly.  The cooler-toned colors are definitely my jam ๐Ÿ™‚

20210504_143710.jpg

Congratulations on the gratis, @CookieGirl1!! ๐ŸŽ‰ The colors in the dragonfly palette are so pretty!! 

Congratulations, @CookieGirl1 !  Enjoy!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06 Thanks so much!

testing