Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@Ispend2much6  Beautiful!!!

@ather  You are too sweet to me; thanks!

Congratulations!! @Ispend2much6 

@lmaster  Thank you!

Congratulations @Ispend2much6!

@faeriegirl   Thanks so much!  Aren't we fortunate to have gotten these!

@Ispend2much6  Congratulations!! Very pretty swatches! It looked mostly cool toned when I swatched it on my arms, but it looks a lot warmer on my eyelids funny enough.

@PrettyPaint  Thank you!  Congratulations to you as well.  It's crazy how the shades can differ.

Congratulations @Ispend2much6.! Beautiful eye look!

@Loretta55 Thank you!

@Ispend2much6 Congrats on the Dragonfly palette.  I am loving the eye looks everyone is creating with them.

After receiving the Tarte vault I wanted to give it a shot. The pink shimmer from the Unleashed palette was perfect to me with a more neutral shade above it. Like the Big Ego mascara wand and there was some room for error thank goodness. I'm terrible at eye makeup. I WISH I could be wearing a new PMG lipstick today but just aquafor for a cold sore. I'm not super knowledgeable about eyeshadow as I almost never wear it. It did seem to take a lot of swiping to build pigment. Overall I feel very pretty and appreciate the gratis. Plus I put on some Molton Brown pink pepper perfume.

Also I did try the highlighter. I never wear it either so I didn't know what the heck I was doing and had to clean off from getting it way down by my mouth...๐Ÿ˜‚

20201223_115159.jpg

โ€ƒ

@sprocketta ,

I like your eyeshadow look!

Thanks @tsavorite ! You're always so kind 

@sprocketta yes with this highlighter Iโ€™ve found the lightest touch is the best! If you have a fan brush, Iโ€™ve found it works best:)

@eshoe never bought a brush for highlighter and don't have many brushes. It's definitely out of my depth.

Iโ€™ve learned the brush matters, @sprocketta! This jar could last a lifetime with its serious glow.

@sprocketta   That is a beautiful shade on you, and your skin looks luminous, whether you have highlighter on or not. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks @Ispend2much6 that was very sweet. You should've seen how gold the right cheek was before I cleaned things up.

@sprocketta   Probably as gold as my shirt when I opened the jar. ๐Ÿ˜†

@Ispend2much6 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ my carpet took a hit from the chrome pot too.