Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@quspork 

I received this also. Iโ€™ve since repurchased both Drunk Elephant F-Balmโ„ข Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL  and Algenist GENIUS Collagen Calming Relief 1.35 oz/ 40 mL . Like you, the LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask 

did not agree with my skin however I had a reaction to it so I gave it to a family member to use. 

Thank you for the update, @quspork!! The Algenist calming cream sounds lovely, I'll have to check if I have a deluxe mini somewhere, I could use some redness relief.  I really like their products, even if they're a bit pricier.

@haleyvvvv Do you have a favorite of Algenist? I've tried a few foils from them but that's usually not enough to really get a good feel. I've been debating their hand cream for a while. 

@quspork, I love the Algenist POWER Recharging Night Pressed Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL and although the Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagenยฎ Serum isn't my favorite firming serum and the Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm Kit (or at least the balm part) isn't my favorite eye balm, they are both really nice.

@quspork - Thanks for the update!  Your skin sounds very similar to mine.  The LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask does not work for me either.  The original still works best.  I'm not really into the Drunk Elephant line so I haven't tried the F Balm.  I have the Algenist GENIUS Collagen Calming Relief 1.35 oz/ 40 mL on my Loves list.  I think you just bumped it up a few places!  ๐Ÿ˜„

Skin twins, @Titian06! Yeah, the Laneige just works better in its original form for me, but the Algenist is really nice to have on hand to help battle those bouts of redness. 

Cross posting this. Thank you to @TeamBIC for this wonderful Valentineโ€™s Day surprise 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Thank-You-to-Team-BIC-for-the-Valentine-s-Day-Gift/m...

D5B5E549-161E-4760-93D5-9D97EEBFFD52.jpeg

Congratulations,  @SportyGirly125 !  The hearts are so cute!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06 Thank you!

004417A3-DC4B-46AC-AD49-75E4E08466D1.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Happy Vday! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ Thank you Team BIC for the special treat! ๐Ÿฅฐ love the lipsticks and the shadow palette โค๏ธ 

@Missnur Congratulations!

Congrats on receiving this lovely gratis, @Missnur!! Enjoy!!

Congratulations @Missnur ๐Ÿ’—

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @Missnur.

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @Missnur.

@Missnur Congrats on this gratis!

Congratulations, @Missnur!

@Missnur  Congrats hon

Congratulations, @Missnur !  Enjoy!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Congratulations @Missnur! What a gorgeous duo of treats! โ™ฅ๏ธ So many beautiful looks just waiting to be created! 

Congratulations @Missnur ๐Ÿ‘

testing