Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @itsfi.

Thank you @Loretta55! ๐Ÿค— Couldnโ€™t have come at a better time. Itโ€™ll make for a fun long weekend. 

What a fun gratis- congrats to you, @itsfi!

Thank you @quspork! ๐Ÿค— Lots of fun to be had with these pretty treats! 

So sweet of them, @itsfi ! Merry Christmas to you ๐ŸŽ„

100% agree @l8totheparty; this was such a sweet surprise and so very thoughtful of @TeamBIC! โ™ฅ๏ธ Wishing you much joy this Christmas; thereโ€™s a different look and feel to it this year but the spirit of the season is here! Merry, merry!

Oooh congratulations @itsfi. Love โค๏ธ love โค๏ธ the llama note. @TeamBIC is truly amazing I agree ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you @blackkitty2014! ๐Ÿค— Itโ€™s such generous gratis. ๐ŸŽ 

Congrats @itsfi - the mascara looks really nice on you !!!

Thank you @Kim888! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Iโ€™m impressed with it - it held up all day, until I started rubbing my eyes from tiredness. 

@itsfi Congrats!! I didn't notice much on me with the mascara but it looks great on you! What does the palette smell like?!

Chocolate @Samtian! Yummy chocolate! ๐Ÿซ To make doubly sure, Iโ€™m going to reach for a piece of chocolate just to confirm the scent. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

Yep, chocolate. โ˜บ๏ธ

@itsfi Ooh chocolate! 

You're the sweetest @itsfi ๐Ÿ’œ Thank you for this adorable note - on llama paper no less! Enjoy your goodies!! 

(And yes - echoing @SportyGirly125, your handwriting is gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜)

Thank you so much for this generous surprise @GeorginaBT! ๐Ÿค— Such a sweet and thoughtful thing to do! 

Llama paper for a llama day gift seemed most fitting! ๐Ÿฅฐ 

@itsfi Congrats on the gratis.  Omg your hand written note to @TeamBIC is so sweet and can we talk about your beautiful cursive?

Awww, thank you @SportyGirly125! ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™ll be sure to let my mom know about the handwriting compliment when I see her tomorrow. As a kid, I found it exhausting  how much she made me work on my cursive. 

Congratulations,  @itsfi !  Your lashes with the mascara look stunning!  Enjoy playing with all the lovely colors!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06, thank you! I was so surprised by the results! ๐Ÿ˜ It wore well throughout the day too! Another plus! 

After receiving the Tarte vault I wanted to give it a shot. The pink shimmer from the Unleashed palette was perfect to me with a more neutral shade above it. Like the Big Ego mascara wand and there was some room for error thank goodness. I'm terrible at eye makeup. I WISH I could be wearing a new PMG lipstick today but just aquafor for a cold sore. I'm not super knowledgeable about eyeshadow as I almost never wear it. It did seem to take a lot of swiping to build pigment. Overall I feel very pretty and appreciate the gratis. Plus I put on some Molton Brown pink pepper perfume.

Also I did try the highlighter. I never wear it either so I didn't know what the heck I was doing and had to clean off from getting it way down by my mouth...๐Ÿ˜‚

20201223_115159.jpg

โ€ƒ

@sprocketta ,

I like your eyeshadow look!

1 Reply
testing