Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congrats, @SusanM85! It's nice they included so many of the masks in this round! Can't wait to hear your thoughts. ๐Ÿ™‚

@quspork  Yes, it's a wonderful balance of makeup and skincare products.  Can't wait to try everything.

Congratulations @SusanM85! This is such a fun gratis package! Have fun trying all your new treats! ๐Ÿ’•

@itsfi Thank you so much!  This is absolutely a fun gratis package.  I am so appreciative of the generosity of @TeamBIC  and Sephora! 

Agree @SusanM85. The gratis is extraordinarily generous of @TeamBIC and the Sephora Collection. Have you discovered any early favorites so far among these goodies?

@itsfi I love the charcoal exfoliating wipes.  I have tried other wipes and although they all do remove makeup, they tend to leave my skin feeling dry.  The charcoal wipes did not leave my skin feeling dry at all as a matter of fact my skin felt hydrated and extremely soft.  The charcoal wipes are the only product I have tried so far, I like to give each product a fair review so I don't use more then one at a time.  I can't wait to try the masks because I have never used any masks.

I hope you find a mask (or two) you love @SusanM85! โ™ฅ๏ธ

@itsfi Thank you!

Yayayay @SusanM85, so happy these SC goodies are in your hands! You can even read about your new products in ourDiscover these NEW, CLEAN products from Sephora Collection! thread ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We can't wait to hear your honest thoughts on the product pages! 

@GeorginaBT  Thank you so much!  I'll definitely read up on these new products.

@SusanM85 congratulations!! ๐Ÿ™Œ

@lmaster  Thank you so much!

Congratulations,  @SusanM85 !  Enjoy!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06  Thank you so much!

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @SusanM85.

@Loretta55 Thank you so much!

@SusanM85 Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you so much!

A bit late to the party but just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to Sephora and @TeamBIC  for the wonderful gift! That robe is pretty awesome! What a great gift! Thank you so much!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

9d70219a6d25fa56d771af6a393a26b7.gif

@veronika23 Congratulations!! Hope youโ€™re well๐Ÿค—

Thank you @mezzotown88! Hope you are well as well. ๐Ÿ–ค

testing