Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@veronika23 @ather @naturalooks15 @eshoe @rockstargina @Ispend2much6 @2manyperfumes 

Honestly I canโ€™t keep track of how many of you wished me well, so to EVERYONE thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Iโ€™m doing better and home now. 

@GG84 ,

That's really good news!  Continue to get better!  Take good care of yourself.

yay @GG84, good to hear๐Ÿ’•โ˜บ๏ธ

@GG84   I'mglad to hear it.  I hope you have someone close who can help you if you need it. 

Congrats, @GG84! I hope you're feeling better soon! Heart

@GG84  Get well soon ! Hope you are on the way to recovery and getting away from that illness 

@GG84 Congrats and I hope you are home now on the mend๐Ÿค•D1D04635-65A5-4AE1-99D4-59A5D57A299A.jpeg

@GG84  feel better!!!

Congratulations @GG84 ! Sending you healing energy! Get well soon my lovely friend! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

I'm sorry you're been so ill, @GG84 ๐Ÿ™ Get well, soon! ๐Ÿ’—...

I'm sorry you're been so ill, @GG84 ๐Ÿ™ Get well, soon! ๐Ÿ’— Enjoy your gratis when you get home!

Oh no, I'm very sorry to hear that you're so sick. I hope you get better soon @GG84 

Congrats and feel better!  Nothing beats a nice treat to pick you up!

Congratulations on the lippies, @GG84 !  I hope you feel better soon!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@GG84 It sounds like this gratis came at a much needed time, hope you get better soon! 

@GG84 I hope you start to feel better soon!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh no @GG84! I hope you feel better real soon!!! Hang in there! Hope you get to enjoy your lippies soon! Congrats. ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh no @GG84 ! Wishing you a speedy recovery! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน

Speedy recovery @GG84 โค๏ธ Congrats ๐Ÿฅณ something to enjoy ๐Ÿ’–

@GG84, Iโ€™m sorry to hear youโ€™ve been ill for a while. Sending good thoughts for a speedy recovery; hope youstart feeling your normal self again very soon. Hugs to you! ๐Ÿค— 

P.S. Congratulations on the fun gratis! ๐Ÿ’„ 

@GG84 ,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been so ill!  Get well soon &  Get out of that hospital!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Oh no @GG84 ! Hope you will feel better soon. Enjoy your gratis.

testing