Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Looks great on you!  Congrats on receiving this! @ather 

@l8totheparty  Thank you!

That color looks great on you! It's also the perfect color for a Valentine's Day date. <333

@PenelopeBT  I agree. I will definitely wear this lippie tomorrow!!

@ather  Congratulations- Flamenco really suits you!  You have such a nice pink glow to your skin. 

@Ispend2much6  Thank you!

Congratulations @ather. It looks amazing on you!

@Loretta55  Thank you! 

Fab color! 

@twilightnicky  Thank you!

Congratulations, @ather !  That color looks awesome on you!  πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

@Titian06  Thank you! πŸ’•

Thank you so much πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ Sephora BIC Team for the Valentines Day surprise gift πŸ’–.  Two beautiful shades of lip jellies.  You guys are the best πŸ‘.  I wanted to play with them and do something day time to night time with them.  Part of my Valentine’s inspired makeup looks this week.  I’ve incorporated the jellies into a theme of Snow White and the Huntsman where I go from Daytime good/sweet look to night time villain/vamp look with the same lip jelly.  Happy Valentine’s Day ❀️

460CC57A-297D-42ED-B57C-B57C14A26BF8.jpeg2659571A-78FD-4623-A805-CAE4D8AB9275.jpegDE395DA0-3B3F-4AFF-BEA8-EA346B33E5E6.jpegEC7A571A-E941-4A10-8915-325B373063CD.jpeg

Congratulations, @2manyperfumes! The color is just gorgeous!

Congratulations, @2manyperfumes! The color is just gorgeous!

Re: Congratulations, @2manyperfumes! The color is just gorgeous!

Thank you @curlychiquita πŸ₯°

@2manyperfumes  Such a great idea, and they are both lovely on you!

Thank you @PrettyPaint πŸ’–❀️.  Flamenco was more pink on me.  I wore it yesterday with my pink sweater.  Love that they were not sticky at all.  Or too oily.  With liner they were easy to use.   

Congrats @2manyperfumes! These look great on you! Smiley Happy

Thank you @veronika23 πŸ’–

Darn Cha Cha Cha looks soo soo good on you @2manyperfumes πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸ’„ Congratulations and happy Valentine’s Day ❀️

Thank you @blackkitty2014 πŸ’– and for letting me know what it’s called lol.  I cannot make out the microscopic text 🧐

32 Replies