Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations @heartsmyface, ombrรฉ is the perfect way to describe these! Very happy for you to receive this gratis, so sweet๐Ÿ’—

@eshoe  Theyโ€™re really good for blurring out but you have to act quickly.  I learned the hard way today when I was interrupted to help pour some milk mid application.  They stain really effectively too, haha.  

Congrats on receiving this wonderful Valentine gratis @heartsmyfaceโค๏ธ

@mrsmouse  Thank you very much!  Happy Valentineโ€™s Day!  ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

Wishing you the very happiest of Valentine's Days as well @heartsmyface!

Congratulations @heartsmyface. Happy Valentineโ€™s Day.

teeheehee @heartsmyface  we **were** busy little Cupids! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@CarolBT   Haha,  Iโ€™m getting a writers cramp just thinking about it!   Happy Valentineโ€™s Day and thanks again!  

Congratulations @heartsmyface @TeamBIC nailed it with the thoughtful Valentine's gift

@lmaster they really did!!  Iโ€™m so happy so many people are receiving them!  It was so generous to include so many of us!  

Yay, @heartsmyface!   Congratulations on receiving this Valentine's Day Gratis! 

Happy Valentine's Day! 

@tsavorite @Thank you!  It made my day!  Happy Valentineโ€™s Day!  ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

@heartsmyface Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

@SportyGirly125  Thanks!  I love little tokens of appreciation like this.  Iโ€™m glad to see so many people are receiving them๐Ÿฅฐ

Oh @TeamBIC, you sure know how to make a girl feel special!  Thank you so much for these lovely Valentine's Day lippies!  I couldn't wait to try them out so threw one on immediately.  I like the feel of it, it was quick and easy to apply and it worked well without a liner.  Thank you again and I wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day!! โค๏ธ

20200207_155805.jpg

Congrats @mrsmouse!!!

Thanks @veronika23๐Ÿ™‚

Congrats to you @mrsmouse ! 

Thanks @Sunnysmom๐Ÿ™‚

Woohoo! What a fun surprise! Congratulations @mrsmouse! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’„

Thanks @itsfi!  I was so excited I tried one on as soon as I finished snapping the photo!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 Reply
testing