Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Happy Valentines Day to you @tsavorite . Even the shade names sound cheery. Looking forward to warmer and brighter weather.

Awww this is so sweet and thoughtful of @TeamBIC! Congrats and happy valentineโ€™s @gonerogue @tsavorite ๐Ÿ’˜ 

@Guessgal , Thank you!  Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

How sweet! Congrats, @gonerogue!

Congratulations @gonerogue. Both shades look super pretty! ๐Ÿ™‚

How exciting, @gonerogue !  Enjoy!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Yay!! So glad to see these are starting to land at your homes. We lurve y'all!!

xox!

This looks so cute @gonerogue. Enjoy your gratis. Also cute Valentines Day card.

how adorable @gonerogue congrats !!

Those look gorgeous @gonerogue congrats!! 

Congrats @gonerogue and the others who receive this - looks like a great product to try! Happy early Valentine's Day!

Hooray congrats @gonerogue and @blackkitty2014 (and many more who will be receiving this)! 

And thank you so much @TeamBIC for the very cute Valentine gift and note ๐Ÿฅฐ

IMG_1827.jpg

I had the chance to try the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Jelly Melt Glossy Lip Tint as soon as it arrived so here are the swatches and my review:

(left) Cha Cha Cha and (right) Flamenco(left) Cha Cha Cha and (right) Flamenco

Cha Cha Cha is a coral red and Flamenco is a berry red.

This is a comfy, sheer balmy tint that is slightly moisturizing and doesnโ€™t emphasize texture. This kind of product is right up my alley and I love this for daily wear. Upon application there is a slightly strong sweet and tart berry scent (reminiscent of Naked juice berry smoothie) that becomes faint once it sets, but the taste remains until the balm wears off and becomes a stain. It looks pigmented upon first swipe, then easily and evenly sheers out like a watercolor effect and the stain remains for a long time, even after eating and drinking! Itโ€™s not glossy but has more of a balmy shine. I can kind of increase the intensity of the color as I build up by layer. The product has a doe foot applicator and the packaging aesthetics reminds me of the Korean beauty brand 3CE! The swatches left a stain and were slightly difficult to remove lol.

Congrats @RNGesusPls they look good for you! 

Congratulations on receiving this Valentine's Day Gift, @RNGesusPls !

Thank you for the swatches.  ๐Ÿ™‚

They look lovely!  Congratulations,  @RNGesusPls!

@RNGesusPls Congratulations on receiving this gift 

@RNGesusPls I just love the BIC face on the card!  thanks for the swatches, these look great!

Congrats @RNGesusPls, thank you for the beautiful swatches, too!

These look like great shades! Congrats, @RNGesusPls!

Congratulations @RNGesusPls. Such pretty swatches. It reminds me of 3CE as well ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations, @RNGesusPls !  Flamenco is really pretty!

testing