Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Here are some quick swatches in store today of some of the new Bite in diff mainly cooler tones @2manyperfumes . Red Velvet is second to top. I think the new formula is so nice, definitely smoother, covers in one swipe yet has same amazing pigment and flavor too. I got 3- Negroni, Red Velvet and Pavlova. So pretty! ( I donโ€™t think colors are correctly represented online however I hate to say. I think darker and deeper in person.) Gonna love these! @blackkitty2014 @Ispend2much6 @curlychiquita My  swatches also appear a bit brighter than they are irl. Must be my phone or lighting.  

D55842A4-A355-4C81-9B37-2238E6FF2AF6.jpeg

Left to right- old Red Velvet, new Red Velvet, Negroni, PavlovaLeft to right- old Red Velvet, new Red Velvet, Negroni, Pavlova

They are all pretty @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿฅฐ so hard to decide.  The new formula is great.  Thank you for taking the time to swatch them all ๐Ÿ‘.  That red velvet still pops and draws my attention.  

Quick and messy but you get the idea. ;). Youโ€™d love Red Velvet. Very creamy and color isnโ€™t harsh just really really pretty! So is Pavlova. ๐Ÿ’ž

They seem to be the 2 I wear the most along with Beetroot and Chicago. Red Velvet is a bit deeper than pic but Sangria pretty vivid. Iโ€™m now hopeful new formulas will be even better too especially after hearing your thoughts on your new one @2manyperfumes! Itโ€™s always so tough to limit myself to just a few when they release new products! Never can but if theyโ€™re ones I wear a lot then itโ€™s ok I figure. lol. Rationalize much?! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m like that with MAC too @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿ˜  Especially when I like a product. 

We share a lot of similarities regarding our lippie collections I think  @2manyperfumes ! 
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

Thanks @2manyperfumes thatโ€™s good to know. Being more pigmented is what Iโ€™d hoped for.  Iโ€™ll swatch it when I get it if you havenโ€™t seen it by then. ๐Ÿ˜ŠI have lots of other old ones in reds pinks burgundies etc if you wanna see any you donโ€™t have but bet you have same! Lol. Iโ€™m  not sure theyโ€™re repeating same colors in new formula have you heard? Anxious to see! Donโ€™t they taste so yummy too?! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜˜

I did check them out on this site @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ, I have two of their older crayons.  Yes they smell good and donโ€™t leave a bad taste either.  Some of the shades are familiar you are right. Definitely more pigmented than my old one in candied guava.  That one is frosty and sheer.

Have you been to their lab @2manyperfumes? I had the good fortune to go and went crazy , it was so much fun. I love the formula we created there and I used mint so theyโ€™re extra fresh! Want to go back soon! 

Ummm yes I have @Sunnysmom โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ it was a surprise birthday present to me two years ago.  I was  having two custom shades made for me and I left with three, plus three multisticks, agave lip scrub, three lipliners ๐Ÿ˜ I cannot trust myself.  It was so much fun and I swatched just about every shade at the time.  

Proof lolProof lol

So jealous, @2manyperfumes!  That had to have been a lot of fun.

Oh my gosh youโ€™re so cute @2manyperfumes ! Of course you have too! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜I love it. Wasnโ€™t it so cool?! (I didnโ€™t get any pics nor did they engrave or name mine so I was kind of bummed but it was literally one of their first days open in LA location. So I forgave em lol.) I did 2 customs and 2 regularish ones plus the fun lip scrubs etc they gave me. Mine was a bday too! Canโ€™t wait to go back! Weโ€™ll have to compare colors! ๐Ÿ’ž

Lol well itโ€™s a great way to spend a birthday both in time and $ @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿ˜, mine was the flagship store in downtown Toronto, Canada.  

@2manyperfumes 

Iโ€™ve been to that location also, itโ€™s enchanting! Itโ€™s a great gift to get a lipstick enthusiast. 

I agree @GG84 โค๏ธ It was a lot of fun and was such a thoughtful gift from my daughter and husband to pull it off without me knowing.  

Oh thatโ€™s amazing I bet sooo much fun lucky you! I agree with you @2manyperfumes , one of best birthdays ever for me! ๐Ÿ˜Š Donโ€™t you think they could offer us maybe a free mini on our bday or maybe 20% off the customs etc?! Would be fun!  Prob asking too much. Lol. I love the freebies they gave me of course. Happy with anything! โ˜บ๏ธ

That would be very nice wouldnโ€™t it @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿ˜˜, Iโ€™m very appreciative of the gifts Iโ€™ve received so far and none of them have been meh or bad.  The only thing I couldnโ€™t wear was the false eyes lashes I received because of my eye shape but my daughter put them to good use.  

Definitely so @2manyperfumes ! Me too. Well thatโ€™s good your daughter likes em then! I like to gift anything I canโ€™t use too and someone always loves them so thatโ€™s always so nice! ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅฐ

That shade looks beautiful on you @2manyperfumes! Congratulations!

Thank you @faeriegirl โค๏ธ

Perfect gratis and color @2manyperfumes!

2 Replies
testing