Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Me too @SportyGirly125! ๐Ÿค— Iโ€™m considering picking up the same shade in the different finishes as well - both are in my cart; Iโ€™m going back and forth on the matte version. 

Want to give a big thank you to @olehenriksen  and @Sephora for a nice little gratis sent my way. I love Ole Henriksen and I use the OLEHENRIKSEN - The Clean Truthโ„ข Foaming Cleanser as my regular face wash (along with other items from their truth line in my am routine) already so when I received this new product to try, I was excited. 

IMG_1527 (1).jpg

Initial thoughts: Used it a few times and love it already.  I've used the regular foam face cleanser and their gel cleanser and I think this one fits right in between. It lathers nicely and doesn't leave my face feeling stripped or dry. I haven't tried it at night after taking off my make up (I don't wear much just some cc cream and mascara) but will be trying it at night to see how clean my face feels afterwards. 

Awesome!!! Congrats @GalPalVal17!!!

Congrats, @GalPalVal17! OH makes some great products and I've been so curious to hear more about this cleanser. Glad to hear that it's working well for you so far!

@quspork  I agree. They make such great products and they are actually my go to. I've been enjoying this face wash.

Congratulations @GalPalVal17, love Truth Serum, 'bright, addictive scent' is right. Enjoy your gratis!

@eshoe  Thank you. I enjoy the Truth Serum daily. It's a fave and must have for me. 

@GalPalVal17 ,

Congratulations on your Gratis from Sephora!

@tsavorite  Thank you!!

This sounds like a great cleanser!  Congratulations,  @GalPalVal17!

@curlychiquita  Thank you. I've really been enjoying this cleanser. 

@GalPalVal17 Congrats on this gratis you received 

@SportyGirly125  Thank you!

Congratulations @GalPalVal17! What a wonderful gratis! <333 I've been interested in this cleanser since reading about its release. Love the sound of it based on your initial impression and am looking forward to hearing how it performs for you over time. 

@itsfi  Thank you!

@GalPalVal17 this caught my eye yesterday!! Congratulations!! I'll have to look into this one soon

@lmasterThank you!

@GalPalVal17 I received this one too! And I agree with your initial impression.  Lathers nicely and does not strip the skin.  It also has an amazing scent! Regarding makeup removal...I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, and I found that it removed my everyday look very well!

RE: Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congrats!

Congratulations @averylayne this looks like a fantastic gratis! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it. I bought the OH advent calendar for my sis this year, and it was her first time trying the brand. She loved the Truth Serum.

@eshoe I wrote a review on the cleanser! So far I really like it. The scent is amazing!  I normally don't like cleansers that lather because my skin usually feels really dry after, but this one doesn't strip my skin at all.  I just bought the Truth Serum! My friend recommended it.  Glad your sis liked it too...must be a good one, can't wait until it arrives!

19 Replies
testing