Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations @curlychiquita. The lip oil looks so nice, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the split end serum!

Thank you, @PrettyPaint! ๐Ÿ’›

Congratulations @curlychiquita

Thanks, @faeriegirl! โ™ก

Ok, so autocorrect turned lippies into puppies. ๐Ÿ˜‹I'm not editing the post, though, because I'm afraid to mess up the pictures.

So happy to see that you also received this awesome gratis @curlychiquita ! Got to love auto correct. 

Thank you, @Loretta55! ๐Ÿ’“

Today I used SMASHBOX - Mindful 5 Nourishing Primer Serumand Gucci Long Lasting Satin Lipstick 25* Goldie Redshade Goldie Red. Yep the Smashbox scent is rough at first scent, but I love the texture of it and the feel of it on my skin. I used it as a primer, but did not apply moisturizer to see how well my skin holds up. It absorbed beautifully, and I really enjoy how nice it felt, my makeup has stayed put and after 7 hours still looks excellent! Tomorrow I'll use moisturizer then wait about 15 minutes before applying it, the scent does dissipate quickly. Next up the Gucci lipstick! Oh my gosh what a beautiful formula!!! I don't usually go for red much, but in this shade I feel very comfortable and confident!! Applies with ease.... I'll probably have to grab another shade!! Thanks again @BrendaBT @TeamBIC IMG_20191218_141403982.jpg

@lmaster This red looks gorgeous on you

@SportyGirly125 awwww thank you so much ๐Ÿ’“

I'm so jealous, @lmaster-!  I feel like you're one of those people (you too, @2manyperfumes!) who can pull off ANY lip color, whether it be a nude or a fiery red or even an otherwise daunting-looking purple, and look absolutely fabulous in it EVERY SINGLE TIME.  I wear a red lip and I look like Ronald McDonald, lol.

Awwww @CookieGirl1 thanks!! I appreciate your kind words,,, but red is definitely not a color I've ever felt comfortable wearing, but this shade is special, the way it applies and it's not a super bright red, I had to buy another shade yesterday with my 20% off ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ˜˜ your very kind โค๏ธ.  You just havenโ€™t found your red (the one that you feel comfortable in).  Itโ€™s out there, waiting for you to discover it.  Have you tried that universal red by a Fenty?  I havenโ€™t yet but I hear good things.  

Haven't tried that one yet, @2manyperfumes, but in general I've just told myself that there are plenty of more nude-ish/pink-ish colors that I enjoy wearing that I haven't really even done much shopping for a red color recently.

That lipsticks looks AMAZING on you!!!! Congrats on getting this gratis @lmaster 

Thank you @veronika23 you are so sweet ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

This red is looking gorgeous on you @lmaster love the overall look.

Thank you!! @naturalooks15 so kind of you to say ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’“

Gucci red looks great on you @lmaster !

@KatieBT thank you so very much ๐Ÿ˜Šโ™ฅ๏ธ I had to buy another shade!! I love the formula so much!! 

Wow you look very pretty @lmaster!

1 Reply
testing