Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@2manyperfumes It smells like banana pudding. I tried it today and wouldnโ€™t call it a cream. Itโ€™s more borderline gel/cream.  I think if you have dry/really dry skin and need hydration this wouldnโ€™t be the right product unless you lather another moisturizer on top of it. 

Oh yum @SportyGirly125 . A banana pudding scent sounds so good. 

I almost bought the Soufflรฉ as well, @SportyGirly125 - this is clearly a gratis meant for us!

@SportyGirly125 How awesome, congrats on getting that gratis!! Lovely products and can't wait to see more thoughts on it, especially the glow recipe moisturizer. 

@CC3616 Thank you. I tried it today and wouldnโ€™t call it a cream. Itโ€™s more borderline gel/cream.  I think if you have dry/really dry skin and need hydration this wouldnโ€™t be the right product unless you lather another moisturizer on top of it. 

@SportyGirly125Thanks for posting swatches! Looking forward to hearing how you find the Neon flanker to Black Opium ๐Ÿ™‚

@pocketvenus I havenโ€™t really been a fan of Black Opium. I feel like the scent doesnโ€™t suite my skin very well and can turn musky on me. On the other hand Neon smells so sweet and fruity and suites me a lot better. Sorry Iโ€™m not that great with perfume. 

@SportyGirly125Thank you for sharing your impressions! No need to apologize, that definitely gives a good idea of how they're different ๐Ÿ™‚

Congrats on receiving this amazing gratis, @SportyGirly125! All of those lip products look great plus the new Glow Recipe cream sounds so good! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

@quspork Thank you. I am loving the lippies I got when I first swatched it. I tried Banana Soufflรฉ today and wouldnโ€™t call it a cream. Itโ€™s more borderline gel/cream.  I think if you have dry/really dry skin and need hydration this wouldnโ€™t be the right product unless you lather another moisturizer on top of it. 

RE: Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations! Enjoy your goodies โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’„

Re: RE: Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@Ninasa88 Thank you

Congrats @SportyGirly125 @those swatches are so pretty!!!

@Kim888 Thank you

Congrats on the gratis @SportyGirly125!!!! 

@sephoraaddict918 Thank you

Oh wow @SportyGirly125 congrats! What an amazing set of goodies for you to end the year! Enjoy them all! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you

Iโ€™m so excited to hear everyoneโ€™s feedback @SportyGirly125 ! The shampoo and conditioner sound so interesting!

@missjeanie Iโ€™m such a die hard Pureology, Alterna and Oribe fan so Iโ€™m curious about Amika. 

Alterna was my jam for a few years and my first big investment in higher end shampoo and conditioners @SportyGirly125 .  But Iโ€™ve tried several Amika over the last year and fallen big time for their velveteen line and their triple Rx mask.  Their dry shampoo has been my HG for about two years now. What kind of hair type would you say you have? 

1 Reply
testing