Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

@Titian06, Thanks, can't wait to try them out!

@Titian06, Thanks, can't wait to try them out!

so cool!! @Luvstravel enjoy!!

so cool!! @Luvstravel enjoy!!

@Imaster, Thanks!

@Imaster, Thanks!

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you, @SephoraBIC!  I just received this lovely and generous gratis,  too!  They must follow my addiction to haircare. ๐Ÿ˜ I actually own the GOOD DYE YOUNG - Color Kind Conditioner, so I can't wait to use the hair primer with it tomorrow.  The Tom Ford is so pretty, too.  I own the Tom Ford Soleil Glow Tone Up in peach, and this highlighter will look fantastic with it.  I sincerely thank Sephora for supporting my habit, especially since I post here for fun.  โ™กโ™กโ™ก20191107_221417.jpg

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @curlychiquita! I love the comment about Sephora supporting your habit. So true!

Thanks, @Loretta55! ๐Ÿ˜Š

great products to try! @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ™Œ

great products to try! @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ™Œ

Re: great products to try! @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ™Œ

Thanks, @lmaster!  I really am excited for these!

@curlychiquita, Congrats on these amazing products!

@curlychiquita, Congrats on these amazing products!

Re: @curlychiquita, Congrats on these amazing products!

Thanks, @Luvstravel!

Thanks, @Titian06, @Kim888, @faeriegirl, @sonnydee, @SportyGirly125, @Samtian! I used the GOOD DYE YOUNG - Prime Color Kind Hair Primer today under my gel, and it did make my hair shinier without drying it out or adding frizz!  It didn't moisturize,  but I didn't expect it to.  I have thick, course, curly, color treated hair, which is color treated because I started going grey in my late 20s.

@curlychiquita Congrats on this fantastic gratis!

Congratulations on receiving this gratis, @curlychiquita !  Enjoy!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

congrats @curlychiquita can't wait for your reviews!!

Congratulations @curlychiquita!

Yay! So happy for you @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜to join in on the fun! Thattomfordthough๐Ÿ˜˜

@curlychiquita Congrats on receiving this gratis too!

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

I got some goodies today! This box SMELLED amazing! and I couldnt wait to dig in & see where the smell was coming from๐Ÿ˜ and I was not disappointed nor was my nose! The box contained the cute lil ๐Ÿฏ bear Briogeo Don't Repair Despair deep conditioning mask. Ive seen this alot on the haul thread & I admit I did have a bit of FOMO but not anymore! There was also Briogeo B.Well tea tree + eucalyptus clean deodorant. Living in sticky Florida, this is the perfect season (slightly cooler weather)for me to try out a deodorant without having humidity to messwith my results๐Ÿ˜‰Hair primer by the Gooddyeyoung is scented with Neroli& Citrus Essential Oils, ๐Ÿ˜„smells great! Can't wait to try it out to see how it competes with my HG mistress. The 1nkey List Sea Kelp serum, always on the lookout to prevent premature aging!๐Ÿ˜Š And last but not least...Tom Ford Glow Drops, I have to point out this applicator isawesome! as you unscrew the top, the gold shoots up & turns itself intoa dropper. I was at first, scared by the darker color, Glacial Rose but was pleasantly surprised....its blends into my skin so easily & on my medium/tan complexion its beautiful!๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› And buildable! The champagne color may or may not have just been added to my loves list๐Ÿ˜‹ Willcompare to MJ dew drops soon....Thank you so much @TeamBIC, Sephora and @BrendaBT for this great, sweet smelling gratis box!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@sonnydee, Congrats on this gratis, I'm with you on the T...

@sonnydee, Congrats on this gratis, I'm with you on the TF highlighter ๐Ÿฅฐ

Congratulations, @sonnydee !  These products look great!  Enjoy!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

awesome gratis!! @sonnydee enjoy ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’œ

awesome gratis!! @sonnydee enjoy ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’œ
17 Replies
testing