Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Congratulations, @mrsmouse !  I  enjoyed reading your thoughts!  The Naked Honey Palette is lovely on you!  Thanks for sharing this look!

Thank you so much @tsavoriteπŸ™‚

Congrat @mrsmouse ! Wow! Love your eye look!!! Heart

Thank you so much @blackkitty2014!

@mrsmouse  Wow these colors look incredible on you! Congratulations and thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! 

Thank you so much @trishavt!  The colors look so much more vibrant IRL.  I wish I could have captured that.  πŸ˜•

P.S. those colours look great on you! @mrsmouse 

Aw, thanks again @l8totheparty!  They are WAY more vibrant IRL & I really do LOVE the colors.  My only issue with this palette is the same issue I have with the other UD Naked palettes in that the mattes are harder/more challenging to blend.  It can absolutely be done, but it takes more work.  Keep in mind, Natasha Denona is my favorite in terms of formulas for shadows, but you can't really compare a $129 palette with a $49 palette, ya know?

So exciting for you!  And now I want to buy that drybar heat spray because it's silicone-free, and, well, its turning into a 'pokemon' situation where I seem to want to try them all (all the silicone-free hair products!)

"Pokemon situation" Haha!!  I totally recommend that Drybar serum @l8totheparty!  I am absolutely LOVING it!  I just kinda feel like maybe they should have named it something else.  I mean, I wonder how many people like me are out there that could absolutely benefit from this, but because it's a "blowout" serum they don't consider it since they don't blow dry their hair?  Also, how ironic is it that the same day a BA in Sephora recommends a blowout serum to me, this shows up on my doorstep?!  I probably should have bought a lottery ticket.  πŸ˜‰

Congratulations @mrsmouse! Thank you for the reviews, that Drybar serum sounds great!

Thanks @faeriegirl!  I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty stellar!  πŸ™‚

@mrsmouse how beautiful!! congrats sweetness

@mrsmouse how beautiful!! congrats sweetness

Re: @mrsmouse how beautiful!! congrats sweetness

Thank you so much @lmaster!  I feel so lucky to be given the opportunity to check all of this out!  πŸ™‚

congrats @mrsmouse ! what a lovely look!

Thank you so much @Kim888!!  πŸ™‚

@mrsmouse Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

Thank you so much @SportyGirly125!!  πŸ™‚

Congratulations,  @mrsmouse!  I love the eye look you created!

Thank you @curlychiquita !!  πŸ™‚

Hi @mrsmouse,

That palette looks amazing on you! Congrats on your gratis!

Best,
Rebecca