Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congrat to you as well @MissPuff ! Enjoy!!

@MissPuff  Oh, that's great that you received it too!! I can't wait to hear your impressions on these goodies!! I haven't tried the Shu Uemura yet, but really like the highlighters and the eye mask!! Hope they work for you!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Congratulations, @yankeefaithful !  I'm especially looking forward to hearing more about the Glow Recipe Avocado Eye Retinol Sleeping Mask!

Yaaaaaay!!! Iโ€™m so happy you received this gratis @yankeefaithful!!! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’• Those highlighters are very pretty and Iโ€™m glad to hear the new GR avocado eye mask has been working well for you! Enjoy your new treats hon! ๐Ÿค—

@itsfi  Thanks a bunch!! I wondered if you had tried the Glow Recipe Avocado eye mask, since you're the Masking Queen!!๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘ธI love I get to try it out!! Hopefully it will help some!!(Always looking!!) The highlighters are so pretty and I hope the Shu Uemura oil will be a winner!!! Thanks again!!!๐Ÿ˜Šโค

That's awesome, @yankeefaithful!  Those highlights are absolutely gorgeous.

@CookieGirl1  Thanks a bunch!! You're right, the highlighters are gorgeous!! The Cookie looked so good, and I look forward to trying the Tickle. Will let you know how that turns out!!โ˜บ๏ธ

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @yankeefaithful. Looking forward to reading your reviews on these products.

@Loretta55  Thanks so much!! I know you like masking and the Glow Recipe eye mask is really nice. I hope to get more improvement with the under eye area with continuing use! I haven't had a chance to try any of the many uses for the Shu Uemura oil. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I did receive the Avocado Sleeping Eye Mask as a sample with an online order @yankeefaithful. I will be testing it after I have my Perk Facial. 

Congratulations,  @yankeefaithful! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06 Thanks so much!! The highlighters are so pretty and I love Glow Recipe's products!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Congrats! Enjoy your goodies ๐Ÿ˜Š

@yankeefaithful 

@l8totheparty  Thanks so much!! They definitely have been fun to play with!!โ˜บ๏ธ

@yankeefaithful   Congraulations!!!  How fun!

@Ispend2much6  Thanks a lot!! It is really nice to get products from @TeamBIC to try. The ones I've tried so far could be regulars to keep on hand!!๐Ÿ˜Š

@yankeefaithful   Looks that way to me too!  The oil and eye mask look interesting (and a little intimidating.)

yaaaaaaaay!!! congratulations @yankeefaithful can't wait...

yaaaaaaaay!!! congratulations @yankeefaithful can't wait to hear how you like it all!!

Re: yaaaaaaaay!!! congratulations @yankeefaithful can't wait...

@lmaster  Thanks so much!! Being a masking guru, I think you'd really enjoy the Glow Recipe eye mask!! And the Benefit Highlighter in Tickle would look great on you!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: yaaaaaaaay!!! congratulations @yankeefaithful can't wait...

That's so kind of you @yankeefaithful ๐Ÿ˜Š

@yankeefaithful Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

1 Reply
testing