Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

I did receive the Avocado Sleeping Eye Mask as a sample with an online order @yankeefaithful. I will be testing it after I have my Perk Facial. 

Congratulations,  @yankeefaithful! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

@Titian06 Thanks so much!! The highlighters are so pretty and I love Glow Recipe's products!! 😊

Congrats! Enjoy your goodies 😊

@yankeefaithful 

@l8totheparty  Thanks so much!! They definitely have been fun to play with!!☺️

@yankeefaithful   Congraulations!!!  How fun!

@Ispend2much6  Thanks a lot!! It is really nice to get products from @TeamBIC to try. The ones I've tried so far could be regulars to keep on hand!!😊

@yankeefaithful   Looks that way to me too!  The oil and eye mask look interesting (and a little intimidating.)

yaaaaaaaay!!! congratulations @yankeefaithful can't wait...

yaaaaaaaay!!! congratulations @yankeefaithful can't wait to hear how you like it all!!

Re: yaaaaaaaay!!! congratulations @yankeefaithful can't wait...

@lmaster  Thanks so much!! Being a masking guru, I think you'd really enjoy the Glow Recipe eye mask!! And the Benefit Highlighter in Tickle would look great on you!!πŸ˜‰

Re: yaaaaaaaay!!! congratulations @yankeefaithful can't wait...

That's so kind of you @yankeefaithful πŸ˜Š

@yankeefaithful Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

@SportyGirly125  Thanks a bunch!! The highlighters are gorgeous and the eye mask is really nice to try!☺️

@yankeefaithful congrats! Can't wait to hear how they work for you!

@makeitup305  Thanks so much and have had a chance to try 2 of them. I've posted (having problems getting to post) an update!!😊

RE: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

How does take part or contribute to being apart of the gratis community?

Re: RE: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

@Desii190  The more active you are by posting in the conversation threads, leaving product reviews, and posting looks in the gallery it increases your chances of receiving a gratis package. 

Can someone tell me how you receive gratis? Thanks

Re: RE: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

@nyfashionista  The more active you are in the community by posting in conversations, leaving product reviews, and posting looks in the gallery it increases your chances of receiving a gratis package.

RE: Re: RE: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Thanks girl

Thank you so much, Sephora! I love my gratis box. I am including a couple of photos of the box and some searches of the two highlighters. My apologies for the photos, it’s dark everywhere due to the storm. When I was looking at the Benefit highlighters during the sale, I thought I would like the cookie one over the tickle one. But, surprisingly on my skin tone, the tickle one looks more natural. I included a photo of just the swatch and one with it blended in. I will post a photo later with both of them on my cheeks.

9 Replies