Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@2manyperfumes  That's great that they are easy to use. Did you get sent the "classic" version? They don't sell this brand at US sephora, but I see there are three different versions on the brand's site (a dark, classic, and beige). Their site doesn't really give a description how you should choose a wheel, though. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

I lost my post lol Iโ€™m resending @PrettyPaint I think itโ€™s the classic there are only two offered on my Sephora site.  

BA5B8253-3612-4FAB-88C2-05E2C9371249.jpeg

@2manyperfumes  Thanks so much! Yeah, that looks like classic! 

How awesome for you @2manyperfumes and well deserved too. Thanks for good reviews, very helpful! 

Thank you @Sunnysmom โค๏ธ 

Congratulations, @2manyperfumes !

It's great to hear your thoughts on using these products!

Thank you @tsavorite ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™m using them daily to see which might become a holy grail item.  Right now definitely the Olaplex ๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations,  @2manyperfumes, and thank you for your reviews! I love Olaplex 3 and have the oil on my loves list.

Thank you @curlychiquita โค๏ธ Yes itโ€™s certainly an awesome oil. I have a few holy grail hair products and this will make the cut.  My other holy grail item is the Good Behaviour spray by IGK.  I like the olaplex better than the Briogeo oil that I have.  Itโ€™s lighter and penetrates quicker.  

My live or die Sephora Hair products are

IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Anti-Frizz Smoothing Spray 5.6 oz/ 186 mL

IGK Mixed Feelings Purple Leave-In Blonde Toning Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL

IGK - 30,000 Feet Volume Powder Spray

LIVING PROOF - Color Care Whipped Glaze

@2manyperfumes, Congratulations on your gratis, oh beautiful one!  I have been interested in a couple of these items, thanks for reviewing.   Look forward to updates on Biossance eye  &  Volition celery.    I have used the lavender corrector in a liquid.

Its amazing what it does for perfecting the look of my skin.    

Thank you @byme4u ๐Ÿฅฐ the lavender and green correctors are my new besties โค๏ธ Lol.  Iโ€™ll be testing out the two creams in my morning routine and posting updates periodically.  I have a few holy grail skincare items that include Tatcha, PTR and Origin so these will be interesting.  

awesome!! so happy these items are working good for you s...

awesome!! so happy these items are working good for you so far @2manyperfumes

Re: awesome!! so happy these items are working good for you s...

Thank you @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜˜

You look great, @2manyperfumes๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–   What lipstick are you wearing?

Thank you @Titian06 and @Guessgal  โค๏ธ Iโ€™m wearing Lady Danger by MAC Cosmetics.  Itโ€™s a blood orange shade.  Very bright leans more orange than red depending on the lighting.  

A0959E76-76B7-4D3A-A36A-9220A91169D0.jpeg

Thanks, @2manyperfumes !  Now I know I have to get that color!  I've looked at it many times.

@2manyperfumes I second this question! And you look amazing as always โ˜บ๏ธ

Living in the US , I have never tried any Lise Watier products @2manyperfumes. Your review of the color corrector has me very interested in trying it. I may have to purchase it next time I visit Toronto.

Iโ€™ve never tried a Lise Watier product ever @Loretta55 so I was ummm what do I do with this since I have a contour palette and Iโ€™ve tried colour correcting before and hated it.  I read where each corrector goes and for me I have some redness on my cheeks and brightening helps define the lower jaw bone.  You certainly donโ€™t need a lot and it glided on without patchiness.  Stayed smooth and didnโ€™t crease.  I wore it all day and there was no makeup cracking and it certainly helped over my dark circles and where I have discolouration.  Like the Farsali primer and can now see why itโ€™s received very good reviews.  

Which of the Farsali primers do you use @2manyperfumes ?

I have the one in the teal green bottle @Loretta55 โค๏ธ

FARSรLI - Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum

testing