Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@mrsmouse  Congrats ๐Ÿ˜Š Hope you have tons of fun with the palette!

Thank you so much @PinkEvergreen !  I'm super looking forward to trying it out!  ๐Ÿ™‚

So I wanted to give an update on the recent Together Beauty Gratis I got. 

TOGETHER BEAUTY - Love Lather Moisture Shampoo . Overall I felt happy with this shampoo. It did a nice job and did not require too much product. I can't put my finger on the scent - it's not minty but it has the similar fresh scent. It's a solid product  but I think it's similar to a lot of other shampoos I have - I don't think it's necessarily anything I need but I will use it again. 

TOGETHER BEAUTY - Crown + Glory Smoothing MaskSo this I was really impressed with. It does have sort of an odd scent - like clay - but it's very thick and nourishing. I did not need a lot of product to get the job done and my hair felt so soft and looked really smoothed after use. I would definitely buy this again and I think it is on par with my other favorite hair masks!

TOGETHER BEAUTY - Whatever Wherever Leave-In Conditionerso sadly I do not think this was the product for me. It left kind of an odd residue behind that made my hair feel weirdly sticky. I didn't really feel like it helped with frizz 

@Kim888 I have been so far out of the loop I hadn't even heard of this brand! Thanks for sharing the reviews, always looking for good hair masks ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm sorry the shampoo and conditioner weren't super stellar @Kim888 , but it sounds like that hair mask is certainly worth looking into.  Thanks for the review!  

Glad to year you liked the hair mask, @Kim888! I'm always up for a good hair mask.

@Kim888 Loved reading your thoughts on these products! Thank you for sharing with us ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

Even though I don't post as often as I would like to, I feel so good whenever I do. This community is so welcoming and I love that it values acceptance of all it's members. I am so grateful for this gratis, it's amazing. The socks are honestly the comfiest and most unique socks I own. I also can't wait to play with the HUDA BEAUTY - Obsessions Eyeshadow Palettethe pigment looks quite intense. This palette is perfect to celebrate 2 years of BIC! ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you so much @TeamBIC and @HudaKattan !!!

04989670-F448-490D-BD51-1BC776D4803F.jpegAC4619D7-AF3C-44CE-B639-D3B2A235B3A5.jpeg

Congratulations @ellem24 on your recent gift ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you @2manyperfumes ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations @ellem24!

Thank you @Loretta55 !

@ellem24 Congrats and thank you for sharing the lovely swatches!

Thank you @CC3616 !!

Congratulations @ellem24 !  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @mrsmouse ๐Ÿ™‚

@ellem24 Congratulations on receiving this gift 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 !!

@ellem24 gorgeous swatches!! Congrats on receiving this ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ