Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@TeamBIC โค Received an e-mail & message in May to possibility receive a gift (first come first serve basis). Entered my info and got this in 5 weeks. โค I had this in my love list (shade Ruby) so I was excited to receive this. First Huda product, I usually don't purchase eye shadow. This is perfect for traveling. I usually carry a small morphe, contour and Pat Mcgrath palette. The palette is smaller than the 9-colour morphe, together both would be perfect for traveling. I would use primer as all the shades were glittery and have a bit of fallout. The colours are so nice and I feel it would work well with avariety of skin tones. Formula was soft and easy to build up the colour. Packaging is a mix of plastic (where shades are) and paper. โค The palette in Emerald is really perfect for summer the colours are vibrant. I like the variety of colours that are included. The glitter and colour combination really makes it pop.โค For the quality and priceof $36 its affordable. It's comparable to my other shadows. I'm probably going to wait for the winter sale to get the palette in the shade Ruby as that looks more my style. As a adult I appreciate free socks. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’“

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations,  @DianaHuynh!

You may have enabled me to try that product @byme4u . I really need something that will help my lipsticks go on smoothly.

@byme4u  thanks for the update and totally agree it's a great lip product!

Thanks for updating us about the Lilah B. lip oil @byme4u Iโ€™ve been curious about this brand, but hadnโ€™t heard enough to delve into it

@byme4u thanks for this info!! ๐Ÿ˜

@byme4u thanks for this info!! ๐Ÿ˜

Oh Sephora, you certainly know how to make a girl feel special!  I can home last night after a particularly tough day at work to find an unexpected box on my porch.  To my surprise it was this lovely gratis from Sephora!  I think I actually squealed when I opened it.  The socks are amazingly soft and that pop socket went straight on my phone.  I was really hoping to try the Huda palette this morning, but ran out of time before leaving for work.  I will certainly give it a go this weekend though.  I am so appreciative of this community and how welcoming it is.  I have made some truly wonderful friends here and have learned so very much.  Thank you so much Sephora & @TeamBIC for the gift!

20190718_172240.jpg20190719_093003 (1).jpg

Congratulations,  @mrsmouse!

Thank you @curlychiquita !  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse I'm so happy for you!  Did you get the Humboldt phone case as a gift, too? Or you have kids who play hockey?  You can message me if you prefer.

Thank you @l8totheparty !  I'll message you.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations @mrsmouse ๐Ÿ‘ โค๏ธ

Thank you @2manyperfumes !  ๐Ÿ™‚

Congrats @mrsmouse! Glad to hear it brightened your day โ˜€๏ธ

Thank you @Guessgal !  ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations @mrsmouse!

Thank you so much @Loretta55 !

@mrsmouse Congratulations on receiving this gift 

Thank you so much @SportyGirly125 !

@mrsmouse  Congrats ๐Ÿ˜Š Hope you have tons of fun with the palette!

Thank you so much @PinkEvergreen !  I'm super looking forward to trying it out!  ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Reply
testing