Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

me neither!!! 😑😑😑

me neither!!! 😑😑😑

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

I am so happy and in love with the bic 2 year anniversary gratis. Is it weird that i love the socks and pop socket a tad bit more than the eyeshadow? Probably not since i dont think you can buy these exclusive items anywhere (I haven’t checked but I feel cool and chic lol). The pop socket i originally had on my iPhone but i use the silicone case and it kept slipping off. I know they have the  extra sticker tape for it but ended up sticking it on the back of my work phoneπŸ’πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

I want to make more of an effort to still visit the threads and offer advise. I still love sephora, I’m just way more into skincare and hair care these days (hello 30!!). I do lurk from time to time to see what’s new. 

3C6C189C-2890-475B-B2F8-AFEB33C9D396.jpeg

Congratulations @misscg ! You have been missed!

Skincare is *precisely * the reason I got into Sephora more!  Skincare is sooo important and concerns are more pronounced as we age.  Its nice to have advice from people who are using/have tried the products.

@misscg 

@misscg The pop socket looks so cute on your phone! Enjoy Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

Congrats @misscg! Love your pastel phone case and pop socket πŸ˜‹

@misscg Congratulations on receiving this gift 

congrats @misscg πŸ’™

congrats @misscg πŸ’™

Congratulations, @misscg!

Congratulations, @misscg!

I joined this community many years ago when it still went by the name of Beauty Talk. Fast-forward six years of picking up new beauty tips, a community overhaul, and online-turned-IRL friends, and I'm still glad to be a part of this forum. While real life has limited my free time to post actively, this little package arriving in my mailbox makes me feel grateful to be remembered and acknowledged as a community member.  Thank you @TeamBIC and @HudaKattan !

IMG_20190712_230454.jpg

I got the same package. Thanks @TeamBIC for the special gift. Hope everyone enjoys it too. The socks are my fav!

Congratulations, @MlleCC!

Congratulations, @MlleCC ! 

I'm glad that you received this BIC Anniversary Gift!

awwwww enjoy @MlleCC

awwwww enjoy @MlleCC

Congratulations @MlleCC! I joined BT also about 6 years ago. I have only become more active recently.

@MlleCC Congrats on receiving this gift.

Also, never would I have thought that I would be posting pictures of my feet online, and yet here are my sock...ies. 😁

IMG_20190712_231632.jpg

IMG_20190712_231526.jpg#

@MlleCC  Haha love it πŸ˜πŸ’• Congratulations!!

Congratulations,  @MlleCC!  Great pics--love the lipstick next to your foot! πŸ’„πŸ’‹

@Titian06 , LOL, I felt like an irresponsible lipstick owner for putting a brand-new NARS Audacious lipstick (poor Louise) on the floor, next to my foot, where I could have accidentally kicked it. 😨