Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you @Titian06 !!

Thank you so much @SephoraBIC for the lovely 2 year BIC gratis! I loved everything in the package and am so excited to try out my first huda palette, it's so sparkly and mesmerizing. love! The pop socket and the socks are adorable and super useful also ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks so much!

IMG_1435.jpg

Congratulations @CC3616!

Congrats on this lovely gratis @CC3616 !

@CC3616 Congratulations on receiving this gift 

Congratulations, @CC3616 !  Pretty flowers!

@Titian06 Thank you!

Congratulations, @CC3616!

@CC3616  Congratulations!! Enjoy your treats โ˜บ๏ธ

congratulations @CC3616

congratulations @CC3616

I am sad now.

I never got an alert about the gratis then I checked my messages on here today and BAM. There was one asking to fill out a form.

I am too late ๐Ÿ˜ž

RE: Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

I never got anything or anything about it... kinda mad tbh.

me neither!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

me neither!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I am so happy and in love with the bic 2 year anniversary gratis. Is it weird that i love the socks and pop socket a tad bit more than the eyeshadow? Probably not since i dont think you can buy these exclusive items anywhere (I havenโ€™t checked but I feel cool and chic lol). The pop socket i originally had on my iPhone but i use the silicone case and it kept slipping off. I know they have the  extra sticker tape for it but ended up sticking it on the back of my work phone๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

I want to make more of an effort to still visit the threads and offer advise. I still love sephora, Iโ€™m just way more into skincare and hair care these days (hello 30!!). I do lurk from time to time to see whatโ€™s new. 

3C6C189C-2890-475B-B2F8-AFEB33C9D396.jpeg

Congratulations @misscg ! You have been missed!

Skincare is *precisely * the reason I got into Sephora more!  Skincare is sooo important and concerns are more pronounced as we age.  Its nice to have advice from people who are using/have tried the products.

@misscg 

@misscg The pop socket looks so cute on your phone! Enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

Congrats @misscg! Love your pastel phone case and pop socket ๐Ÿ˜‹

@misscg Congratulations on receiving this gift 

congrats @misscg ๐Ÿ’™

congrats @misscg ๐Ÿ’™