Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations, @misscg!

I joined this community many years ago when it still went by the name of Beauty Talk. Fast-forward six years of picking up new beauty tips, a community overhaul, and online-turned-IRL friends, and I'm still glad to be a part of this forum. While real life has limited my free time to post actively, this little package arriving in my mailbox makes me feel grateful to be remembered and acknowledged as a community member.  Thank you @TeamBIC and @HudaKattan !

IMG_20190712_230454.jpg

I got the same package. Thanks @TeamBIC for the special gift. Hope everyone enjoys it too. The socks are my fav!

Congratulations, @MlleCC!

Congratulations, @MlleCC ! 

I'm glad that you received this BIC Anniversary Gift!

awwwww enjoy @MlleCC

awwwww enjoy @MlleCC

Congratulations @MlleCC! I joined BT also about 6 years ago. I have only become more active recently.

@MlleCC Congrats on receiving this gift.

Also, never would I have thought that I would be posting pictures of my feet online, and yet here are my sock...ies. ๐Ÿ˜

IMG_20190712_231632.jpg

IMG_20190712_231526.jpg#

@MlleCC  Haha love it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’• Congratulations!!

Congratulations,  @MlleCC!  Great pics--love the lipstick next to your foot! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹

@Titian06 , LOL, I felt like an irresponsible lipstick owner for putting a brand-new NARS Audacious lipstick (poor Louise) on the floor, next to my foot, where I could have accidentally kicked it. ๐Ÿ˜จ

Cute photo @MlleCC! Nobody would want to see my feet either.

A big thanks to Sephora for including me in their BIC anniversary gratis, particularly since its been a LONG time since I've posted. You do know how to draw a gal back in!  The palette is lovely, though I'm partial to the pop socket.

And an overdue hello to all my fellow community members ๐Ÿ˜ƒIMG_20190709_2040028.jpg

IMG_20190709_2039331.jpg

Congratulations,  @RachFace2921; I'm glad you were included!  It's nice to see a post from you too! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thanks @Titian06 !! Glad to be back after an epic hiatus ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Congratulations,  @RachFace2921 !  Welcome back!

Thank you @tsavorite !  Good to see your pusheen avatar again! Always one of my favs

congratulations @RachFace2921

congratulations @RachFace2921

@RachFace2921 Congrats on receiving this gift.

Congratulations, @RachFace2921!

testing