Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations @PinkEvergreen! Let us know if your trick works please because I would wear them daily! (At least when I get home from work, darn uniform standards!)

@Loretta55  Haha, I will ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks!

@PinkEvergreen Congratulations on receiving this gift 

yaaaaaaaay congrats @PinkEvergreen ๐Ÿ˜Š

yaaaaaaaay congrats @PinkEvergreen ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: yaaaaaaaay congrats @PinkEvergreen ๐Ÿ˜Š

@lmaster  Thanks!! โ˜บ๏ธ

Congratulations, @PinkEvergreen!  Let us know if the sock method works (I don't have anyone to flash except my cat).

@Titian06  Haha, I would need to wait a long time for lipstick if I waited on my cats ๐Ÿ˜‚  At least theyโ€™re amazing snugglers ๐Ÿฅฐ

Finally got to pick up my goodies from my parents place! I loove the socks, and I cant wait to try all the haircare products!! I love how the packaging is so simple. And my box smelled lovely heh.

Congratulations, @sabrinas!

@sabrinas ,

Congratulations on receiving your Gratis package and your BIC Anniversary Gift! 

Have fun trying everything out!

Congratulations on receiving all of the awesome gratis @sabrinas!

@sabrinas Congratulations on receiving this gift 

Congratulations on your gratis boxes, @sabrinas!

I just had a quick errand to run today and I feel like bumming around at home the rest of the day so I use the middle light pink shade from the bottom row in the Huda palette. I really love how pretty and subtle this one is, adds a nice little sparkle, keeps it low key but still dressed up a bit. I played around with a few of the other shades before I washed my face last night, and they are super pigmented and intense. Definitely great for amped up looks! The first and second shades in the first row, that purple, and that blue are sooooooo pretty! When I have a chance and/or a reason to put some looks together that are a bit more poppin Iโ€™ll be sure to post them! 

C573C453-95AE-4FFA-8E62-EB3A3B5577ED.jpeg

@alexasteph ,

This is a beautiful look!

@alexasteph I love how this looks! Simple and easy to do, but not boring! Iโ€™m gonna try this tomorrow at work I think ๐Ÿค” 

@cianni Thanks! I really loved how it looked too. If you want a cool duo shift, the very first shade is a similar pink but shifts green. 

@alexasteph  Very pretty!! ๐Ÿ’—

@PinkEvergreen Thanks! I wish the picture picked up the sheen a little bit better, but it's a nice little pink, almost princessy!

RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

I was floored when Mike (my UPS guyโ€”you know you order too much when you know him by name!) handed me a gratis box yesterday! My husband kept saying, โ€œAre you sure you didnโ€™t buy this?โ€ (We might buy a new house in the next couple of months so are trying to be frugal.). I LOVE the socks! I canโ€™t wait to wear them this winter! I havenโ€™t played with the shadow yet, I work from home and give my skin a makeup break when Iโ€™m not leaving the house. The pop socket is sooo cute!

Re: RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations, @flamingolegs !  Enjoy all your gifts!

1 Reply
testing